Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday 4th February 2023

(63 Posts)
Michael12 Sat 04-Feb-23 05:44:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but a dry start here in brackley this morning .
Today a bus into Bicester browse and shop and have my usual coffee plus snack .
I return home to an afternoon of cycling on TV , before having a Chinese Curry later.
Take Care,
Mick

Blossoming Sat 04-Feb-23 10:25:28

Good morning everyone. Another damp grey day here in Lancashire. It feels much milder and less windy. I have managed a walk for the last couple of days, fingers crossed I will be able to get out again today.

Have a peaceful Saturday, hope any poorly grans are on the mend. 🦩🦩

Anniebach Sat 04-Feb-23 10:27:57

Good morning Auntyflo and all x

hollysteers Sat 04-Feb-23 11:26:40

Good morning Mick and all from a dull northwest coast.
New tv arrived yesterday and with DD we got it going. It seems massive after my old one and love it. “How vulgar” my SIL said about large tvs😁 Am I bovvered? Of course it’s more complicated to start with and I’m waiting for the digibox, haven’t been able to record anything for months. My supply of old black and white films has gone with the new tv, but I’ll build up another supply.
DD came in tipsy after night out with friends and kept repeating herself. She’s in better shape than me this morning however and is out again soon. As she’s only her for three nights, she catches up with old friends here,
How irritating grandmattie and thoughts to anyone with worries.
Will read through later.

Scapa1 Sat 04-Feb-23 11:55:13

Tiachigran sorry to say but I will be supporting Dunblane as lived here for many years but enjoy the match!

Scapa1 Sat 04-Feb-23 11:58:16

Tiachigran sorry misread your post thought you were supporting the opposition!!

Marydoll Sat 04-Feb-23 12:47:22

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PxG9XFqHSFw

Yipee!

Pittcity Sat 04-Feb-23 13:00:09

Are you free MD ?

Marydoll Sat 04-Feb-23 13:10:46

Im trying to get home, but a case , two bags and wheelchair are not compatible. All sorts of people have come to the rescue. I have now been abandoned, while DH takes the bags to the car. He is very stressed.It is like something out of a comedy film. Mx

monk08 Sat 04-Feb-23 13:14:50

Glad to see you've been released MD now go and relax.

Grandmadinosaur Sat 04-Feb-23 13:46:30

Good news Marydoll In the words of Dorothy there’s no place like home. Rest up, enjoy a wee dram and allow yourself to be well looked after. 💐
Best wishes to Mr Marydoll too. I’m sure he’s run ragged with the hospital,parking etc but I’m sure he’s come up trumps.
Love to you both.

GrannySomerset Sat 04-Feb-23 18:22:26

The best news, Marydoll, hope the revised medication does the trick. I am cooking roast duck with plum sauce in honour of DD and DSiL and hoping I get it right as practice.

Harris27 Sat 04-Feb-23 18:28:01

Been following your thread for a time marydoll I’m so glad you’re getting sorted. Think of that nice glass of wine when you get home!