Gransnet forums

Chat

Good morning Wednesday 22 March 2023

(57 Posts)
grandMattie Wed 22-Mar-23 06:13:32

Good morning from a windy, drizzly E Kent- things are not going well for “in like a lion, out like a lamb” this year.
I’m assuming Mick is still in hospital/unavailable.

aggie Wed 22-Mar-23 09:47:01

Good morning from a lovely sunny Co Armagh
Lovely morning out yesterday , some Rhododendrons were resplendently dripping scarlet blooms
Lunch was interesting, Daughter had to move the car as food was cooked fresh and we just had an hours parking , the lovely waitress took her food back to the kitchen to keep warm , I ate slowly and enjoyed my meal
Off to club shortly where we are getting fish and chips from a local , another evening when I don’t have any tea !
Thanks for opening up grandMattie good luck with that mountain of paperwork!
Enjoy your break Marydoll
🙏🏼 for your Daughter Gingster xxx

Blossoming Wed 22-Mar-23 10:02:28

Good morning everyone from sunny Lancashire. There’s a beautiful blue cloudless sky, 10°C and no frost. Went for a walk yesterday afternoon, my legs were stiff afterwards but I enjoyed it. MrB took a load of garden rubbish to the tip so we can get on with a few jobs, weather permitting. Food shopping is done, I will read the thread while I enjoy a cup of tea.

Grandmachrisy47 Wed 22-Mar-23 10:36:10

Good morning from an extremely windy Co Durham. The sun is shining so I’ve 3 loads of washing out, hope they don’t fly away.
I’m on my exercise bike just now and will read your posts.
Hope mick is ok and that all with worries get some relief.

Borrheid55 Wed 22-Mar-23 11:28:02

Morning all from a dreich Kent - where is spring? Clocks go forward on Saturday, should be better than this. Just read that March has been one of the dullest on record.
Marydoll have a lovely time in Perthshire and caw canny in House of Bruar. The cafe there is wonderful. I’d be interested to know how you get on travelling with vertigo. Are you taking anything for it?
Another quiet day for me. Can’t start my vestibular rehab exercises as I cannot access the website till the physio sends me the login details. Frustrating! Hoping to be fit enough to travel to Scotland at Easter, but Mother has Covid - again. At 91, I hope she has a mild case. Haven’t seen her since August ‘19 😢.
Between Covid and my problems with dizziness and balance , time has passed almost unnoticed.
Have a good day all!

GrandmasueUK Wed 22-Mar-23 11:45:40

Good morning all from a very sunny Lancashire/ Cheshire border. I don't often post on this thread but I always read it, sometimes the very early posts and then again early afternoon. I have very strange sleep patterns.
I'm ensconced in my bedroom for the next 3 days as we have someone decorating the hall, landing and staircase and as we don't have a downstairs loo it's easier to be up here. My OH is in the South today as it's his dad's funeral. I feel bad that I'm not there with the rest of the family but my mobility is severely limited and the car travel is too much.
I've got my tablet, books and sketching stuff and a lovely view from the bedroom window so won't be bored. My daughter works from home and is bringing me meals so won't starve either. I don't have a television upstairs but not missing it. Loving the peace and quiet.
Hope everyone with ills and worries has a peaceful time as possible and those on breaks have a lovely time. Hope Mick is making a good recovery too.

Anniebach Wed 22-Mar-23 12:18:06

Good morning Auntyflo and all x