Gransnet forums

Chat

Come in trisher!

(164 Posts)
GagaJo Thu 23-Mar-23 20:30:22

I miss her. I liked her posts and the way she stood up for fairness.

Joseanne Sat 25-Mar-23 15:41:49

And I don't do disrespect .... humour maybe!

GagaJo Sat 25-Mar-23 15:42:46

Thank you VS. Exactly. It's a shame. Exactly the stuff I used to have to deal with at school.

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 15:49:52

If anyone PMs me and says "hi, it's me!" Then I'm still going to keep my mouth shut about it because its no one's business

No time for gossip and drama today lol

Doodledog Sat 25-Mar-23 16:23:37

The gossip was caused by the thread itself, resurrecting things and asking where a previous poster is. My post, if that's what is being referred to, explained where trisher ' is, in direct response'. I didn't mention the new name, as that is her business, although I genuinely can't understand how that's not obvious.

Any drama is being created by those making accusations of bullying (??) and dragging out the thread beyond a simple answer to a simple question.

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 16:27:17

Lol

No Llamas for drama today

Callistemon21 Sat 25-Mar-23 16:29:16

Anyone who 'knew' trisher for years spotted her almost immediately when she came back.

We didn't always agree but it would be odd if we agreed with posters all the time.
😀

Doodledog Sat 25-Mar-23 16:39:12

VioletSky

Lol

No Llamas for drama today

No gossip and drama today, lol

No Llamas for drama today, lol

What is that supposed to mean?

Callistemon21 Sat 25-Mar-23 16:43:57

VioletSky

If anyone PMs me and says "hi, it's me!" Then I'm still going to keep my mouth shut about it because its no one's business

🤔
But surely that goes without saying?

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 17:04:50

I like stating the obvious

eazybee Sat 25-Mar-23 17:05:53

I was aware trisher had returned under a different name, as have others, and it has been referred to several times.

No evidence of bullying here.

There are some very odd posts about today.

Fleurpepper Sat 25-Mar-23 17:13:29

Callistemon21

VioletSky

🤔
But surely that goes without saying?

What if someone sends you a pm saying 'ah, is that you?'

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 17:42:47

I have changed username and rhe answer is yes!

Doodledog Sat 25-Mar-23 18:11:17

The red kipper flies at midnight. lol.

SueDonim Sat 25-Mar-23 18:32:39

Even I know who the new Trisher is and I am hopeless at noticing these things! grin

MaizieD Sat 25-Mar-23 18:49:39

Well, like GG13 I don't have a clue, and I'm not really that bothered to find out.

If someone comes back with a different username and doesn't shout 'Yoohoo, it's me back!' then I think people should just leave them to it.

Ilovecheese Sat 25-Mar-23 18:52:02

Does it matter though if someone leaves and comes back with a different name? If that is what they want to do, where's the harm?

Ilovecheese Sat 25-Mar-23 18:53:13

Crossed post with MaisieD

Fleurpepper Sat 25-Mar-23 19:08:54

I do wonder what is the record on GN?

Doodledog Sat 25-Mar-23 19:11:08

Ilovecheese

Does it matter though if someone leaves and comes back with a different name? If that is what they want to do, where's the harm?

No, but if someone starts a thread asking about it , it is bound to draw attention, isn't it? It's hardly on to do that and then accuse people who answer of 'bearing a grudge' and 'bullying'.

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 19:13:52

Ilovecheese

Exactly

But we have already been shown it used as a stick to beat someone

Doodledog Sat 25-Mar-23 19:14:25

VS, that is absolutely untrue, and anyone reading this thread can see that.

GagaJo Sat 25-Mar-23 19:14:29

GagaJo

I miss her. I liked her posts and the way she stood up for fairness.

I didn't ask anything DD. I made a statement. A few others agreed.

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 19:18:17

Doodledog

Friendly reminder:

Your words carry no more weight than anyone else's

We are all equals, no one is special or important here

Cakeface Sat 25-Mar-23 19:19:57

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

VioletSky Sat 25-Mar-23 19:23:31

Cakeface

^I have changed username and rhe answer is yes!^

No you haven't! Your other username (Starblaze) was locked when you were banned by GNHQ for relentlessly bullying another poster! You crept back in as VioletSky and were instantly recognised (as was trisher, but she wasn't banned). You were only allowed back to GN on the provision that you started a thread apologising for your previous behaviour.
Don't rewrite history AGAIN VioletSky!

Oh yay!

Yes I have changed username, I was told I could have Starblaze back but I chose to be Violet

I've made no secret of it as you say and have apologised and moved on from bad behabiour... I have been back a long time with no issues at all

Also, I have absolutely no idea who you are! How do you know so much about me?