Gransnet forums

Chat

Come in trisher!

(164 Posts)
GagaJo Thu 23-Mar-23 20:30:22

I miss her. I liked her posts and the way she stood up for fairness.

Mollygo Mon 27-Mar-23 09:19:08

And trisher, under her new name, is happily posting on other threads and noticeably staying away from this one.
Very wise.

GagaJo Mon 27-Mar-23 09:21:42

Maggiemaybe

Shinamae

I smile because I have no idea what’s going on …..😀

Me too. smile

I vaguely remember trisher, have no idea whether she’s still here, gone, come back, or has another name.

Mind you, I only get around two PMs a year, so I’m obviously not in any GN loop/group.

Very simple. I missed trisher. No more or less. Mad really. An anonymous online person. But...

Baggs Mon 27-Mar-23 09:31:17

Scanned through this.... I didn't know Trisher had left.... no idea what her username is now....

This kind of stuff goes straight over my head.

Calendargirl Mon 27-Mar-23 09:33:25

In case anyone is at all interested , I hadn’t noticed Trisher had gone, didn’t realise she was now posting under another name, didn’t recognise her ‘style’ of posting, was unaware of discord on other threads, oh, and I very rarely receive or send PM’s, which is probably why this thread is news to me!

smile

MawtheMerrier Mon 27-Mar-23 09:46:50

Seven pages to say come back Trisher who it seems has not gone anywhere but is posting under another name which everybody except me seemed to know.
Is this what the newspapers call a “slow news day” ?

BlueBelle Mon 27-Mar-23 09:48:57

Baggs and calendargirl me too I didn’t know she’d left didn’t know she was back or what her name is now never notice a style, I only concentrate on what she or anyone else says Totally oblivious to most posters, I take everybody at their post value, not as to who they are could that be that I m not sharp enough, not clever enough or not interested enough up to you all to decide
I don’t think anyone would notice if I changed my name if I could be bothered, I d try it as a experiment, but I can’t

Mollygo Mon 27-Mar-23 09:49:38

MawtheMerrier
Is this what the newspapers call a “slow news day”? 🤣🤣
Soon to be known as a “slow news week”?

Fleurpepper Mon 27-Mar-23 10:03:23

MawtheMerrier

Seven pages to say come back Trisher who it seems has not gone anywhere but is posting under another name which everybody except me seemed to know.
Is this what the newspapers call a “slow news day” ?

Well, it is not for the first time, is it Maw?

I didn't know either, and yes, I miss trisher and have no idea what name she now posts under, and if she does.

Again, I do wonder who holds the record? Our of respect for trisher, I am out of this thread.

eazybee Mon 27-Mar-23 10:05:53

Just for the purpose of entertainment, I am surprised that the person believed to be trisher reincarnated hasn't revealed herself privately to those who miss her.

Doodledog Mon 27-Mar-23 10:13:48

Very little of this thread has been about trisher herself. Her new name has not been revealed and without going back to read the whole sorry saga I don’t think anyone has been unkind about her in either her old or new persona.

The question was asked and answered. It was after that, when the accusations started, that things went wrong.

Germanshepherdsmum Mon 27-Mar-23 10:15:06

As usual, Doodledog.

MawtheMerrier Mon 27-Mar-23 10:17:18

The question was asked and answered. It was after that, when the accusations started, that things went wrong

And that should have been an end to it.
Talk about a rammy in an empty room! confused.

Doodledog Mon 27-Mar-23 10:38:46

Germanshepherdsmum

As usual, Doodledog.

Yup.