Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday 25th March 2023

(60 Posts)
Michael12 Sat 25-Mar-23 05:52:33

Good Morning Everyone,
Its daylight with cloud in the sky but remains dry here at the moment here in brackley.
Today will go to Bicester do some shopping and maybe have a halve pint of beer .
Watch Cycling on TV then go for a Chinese Take Away .
Health wise I am not breathless or having a pounding heart beat which I had a week or so back .
There must have been something in my system for something like 12 months to cause it .
Mind you Winter still with us , I noticed Blackthorn in blossom which is a sign of weather changes.
Take Care,
Mick

Greyduster Sat 25-Mar-23 11:03:11

Hollysteers that is a truly beautiful picture. Ethereal.

Grandmachrisy47 Sat 25-Mar-23 11:15:05

How I envy you, Litterpicker, my Dsil and I have spent many short breaks in the Travelodge in Dundee. Hoping to go back this year.
I’ll miss Urms posting.
Some good news here today.
Just off to collect dgd from her cookery class. Have a good day everyone.

Taichinan Sat 25-Mar-23 11:58:50

What a beautiful pastel painting hollysteer - what a talented artistic lady you are!

ginny Sat 25-Mar-23 12:05:12

Ooh, love that sky Hollysteers.

dustyangel Sat 25-Mar-23 12:11:24

Urms while you’re popping in, I just wanted to say that I’ll miss you and your cheerful posts too but I completely understand your (or anyone else’s) need to have a break sometimes.

Good Morning to you all, it’s still just about morning I suppose and a lovely bright sunny day, with only the odd wisp of white cloud to mar a deep blue sky.

Taichinan Sat 25-Mar-23 12:13:32

Wonderful news blossoming!
Litterpicker I'm glad you're enjoying Dundee and all it has to offer. If you look across the river from the V&A you can see my old house and where I come from. I used to travel across to school on the old ferry - the pier used to be about where Discovery Point is now. It's all changed beyond recognition - and the many jute mills were all working!

Grandmabatty Sat 25-Mar-23 12:23:47

Litter picker I used to live and work in The Wee Coonty. It was a lovely area. So close to the Ochil Hills, nice villages. I miss it still.

Scapa1 Sat 25-Mar-23 14:51:51

I too and from the Wee County aka Clackmannanshire. Brought up and went to school there. School moto was Curcumspice which means look about you.

mrshat Sat 25-Mar-23 15:36:14

Look after yourself Urms, you will be missed but we can look forward to your return once you feel ready to do so. flowers