Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday 18th May 2023

(80 Posts)
Michael12 Thu 18-May-23 05:43:31

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a bright and dry start here in brackley again this morning.
I had a call yesterday from JR , as they found I need another Iron infusion as my levels are low, but the nurse told me to take iron tablets with water on a empty stomach , which I have just done until I get the appointment at the hospital in Bicester .
Today usual routine , the only trouble I have found is appointments and trips, seem to upset my normal routine depending on the time of day .
Take Care,
Mick

Litterpicker Thu 18-May-23 12:57:20

Bit late for ‘good morning’ post - we are just back from our trip round some of the ‘squiggly’ bits on the NorthCoast500 route - we had to miss Applecross and Lochinver coast road in 2016 due to time constraints. It was all beautiful and interesting and we were lucky with the weather.

Just wanted to add to the sad thoughts for Urmstongran and her DH. I know they are a close family who will support them both. Thank you for letting us know GG.

mamaa Thu 18-May-23 16:16:26

I know its not morning any more but I haven't been able to be online until now and didn't want to have read about Urms and her news about Mr Urms without sending my thoughts and best wishes to all of the family. flowers

mrshat Thu 18-May-23 17:14:06

A bit late in the day for the Good Morning thread, but must pass my best wishes to Urms and Mr Urms - what sad news. Love and prayers to them both and to the family. Thanks for letting us know GG

Joane123 Thu 18-May-23 19:24:04

Please pass on my thoughts and good wishes to Urms I am so sorry to read you post GG.