Gransnet forums

Chat

Kayne West's wife Bianca ....WHY ?

(114 Posts)
Serendipity22 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:00:16

I don't 'follow' him, i only know about him when he and wife appear on my news feed, but I ask myself what the chuff is going on with his wife's attire? Or lack of it

Serendipity22 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:01:29

Ooooops meant to say him and his wife.

Sago Mon 18-Mar-24 20:02:59

She looks so miserable.
I fear it’s about coercive control, her attire (or lack of it) is designed to take the headlines away from K K and to keep them in the news.

ixion Mon 18-Mar-24 20:11:00

I've just googled her.
She looks dead from the neck up.
What is going on here?

Louella12 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:19:40

Most peculiar. I think she's a solicitor. Just very odd behaviour

Louella12 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:21:40

No she's not a solicitor at all. Fake noos as Donald would say.

But it's still very peculiar

Grannyben Mon 18-Mar-24 20:34:36

And whilst the poor woman is walking along virtually naked, he's covered head to foot.

Serendipity22 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:34:57

Its beyond belief that someone would parade about dressed as they do, yes its all to draw attention, I get that, but what I'm scratching my head about is why ohh why is she allowing it to transpire? I mean she is allowing him to control her, unless she is the 1 in control and wishes to flaunt about half naked 😲

Primrose53 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:36:30

I had no idea who either of them are until they were plastered all over the papers. She was an architect apparently.

She looks thoroughly miserable and ridiculous. An intelligent, well educated woman going out in public like that! They can do what they like In private but in public 🤮🤮🤮

Pantglas2 Mon 18-Mar-24 20:48:37

I can’t look at those pictures…it’s just plaiting fog in my brain!

I don’t understand how, or why, in our liberal society these things can happen. Her friends and family must be distraught.

Doodledog Mon 18-Mar-24 20:56:49

I read a thread about them somewhere, and the gist was that he controls her completely. It's horrible, but I don't know how easy it would be for anyone to stage an intervention, given that he is so wealthy. Impossible, probably.

kittylester Mon 18-Mar-24 21:10:32

And, she will be so 'controlled' by him that she can't imagine a life with out him. So she has no option.

M0nica Mon 18-Mar-24 21:16:10

I have seen photos over the last few weeks - and my immediate reaction was 'coercive control'.

No woman would choose to go out dressed as she has been recently. She looks miserable and cowed.

Casdon Mon 18-Mar-24 21:17:43

He has serious mental health issues.

NannyPT Mon 18-Mar-24 21:18:31

If she's not careful her boobs will end up lower than her kneecaps!

petra Mon 18-Mar-24 21:32:53

Pantglas2

I can’t look at those pictures…it’s just plaiting fog in my brain!

I don’t understand how, or why, in our liberal society these things can happen. Her friends and family must be distraught.

Her mother often travels with her.

Pantglas2 Mon 18-Mar-24 21:40:28

That makes it more sick in my head, Petra.

SueDonim Mon 18-Mar-24 21:41:05

Oh dear lord. I wouldn’t usually bother to look at this kind of thing but I didn’t really understand how skimpy clothing could be that outre nowadays. Yikes!! I’ve had to bleach my eyeballs and I still can’t rid myself of the images.

How uncouth is all I have to say about him.

Callistemon21 Mon 18-Mar-24 21:56:32

Oh dear, will I have nightmares if I look?

Who are they btw?

Callistemon21 Mon 18-Mar-24 22:03:19

Oh dear.

She's an educated Australian woman, whatever is she doing with him?

ixion Mon 18-Mar-24 22:15:41

I don't think nightmares, Calli.
Just a deep sense of sadness that a hitherto intelligent woman can end up like this.

Callistemon21 Mon 18-Mar-24 22:17:23

It is sad, isn't it, ixion

Chestnut Tue 19-Mar-24 00:34:00

I have been astonished at the extent of her nudity. But isn't there a law about 'indecent exposure'? She was nearly arrested I believe (Italy?) so why did they allow them to get away with it? If a normal woman walked around like that surely she would be arrested, so are we saying that money enables you to do anything?

dotpocka Tue 19-Mar-24 00:59:14

because when she divorces him she will have pay day
pre nups dont mean a thing
can you say irreconcilable differences
abuse of few kinds , for sure mental

M0nica Tue 19-Mar-24 07:03:46

When this woman does recover and breakaway, she is going to be pursued by those pictures for the rest of her life.

The next we will see is her stark naked with a collar round her neck with a lead.

Anther woman, who went out with him for about a month said he tried to take her over and sent her racks of clothes he had chosen and she was expected to wear.