Gransnet forums

Christmas

Where can I find the best men's underwear?

(7 Posts)
Lizbethann55 Sat 21-Nov-20 10:18:26

When I first saw this, I thought it was appropriate underwear for a best man at a wedding, which did perplex me slightly!?

NotSpaghetti Sat 21-Nov-20 00:45:15

I too would buy the boxers he wants. What's the point of buying others. Just get one pair!

Lizbethann55 Fri 20-Nov-20 23:11:00

When the shops reopen see if there is a TKMax near you. They sell fancy labelled and named goods at hugely discounted prices. Or check online on the crazy Friday day.

jusnoneed Fri 20-Nov-20 13:28:29

Don't know what ones your son wants, cannot think that I've seen any footballer advertising them, but I would try and get them if possible.
My son recently bought some Step One undies, said they are comfortable. He also likes Calvin Klein ones.
Neither are cheap but they do last for ages and the old saying of "get what you pay for" applies.

eazybee Fri 20-Nov-20 13:00:36

Your son wants the boxers precisely because they are' from some footballer.'
Are you going to give him what he wants, and has asked for, or what you think he should want?
Give him one pair, if the price is extortionate.

MrsJamJam Fri 20-Nov-20 13:00:36

I bought some for my DH from a company that makes bamboo clothing. He says they are very comfortable and of course kind to the planet. Not sure how appealing to youngsters who care more about labels than practicalities!

CaptainCarol Fri 20-Nov-20 12:22:50

As Christmas is coming up I've been asking around the family what they would like and trying to think of good outside the box ideas to buy the family. My son wants these new boxers from some footballer but the price for 2 pairs of boxers is crazy. Does anyone know of any good, comfortable fitting boxers that would also make for a nice Christmas present without paying an extortionate price? What do people recommend?