Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win an iPad!!!

(435 Posts)
EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Oct-14 09:35:10

Gingersnap, the new adventure app for grandparents and their grandchildren are offering the chance to win an iPad just by completing the following sentence on the thread below.

I would like to win an iPad because...

The winner will be picked by the creators of Gingersnap and notified within two weeks of the competition closing.

This competition has now closed. We'll announce the winner within two weeks. Thanks for all your entries!

dustyangel Fri 28-Nov-14 18:08:22

Oh wow ajanela' I'm so pleased for you. Parabens!

EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 28-Nov-14 17:00:31

We are very happy to announce the winner, selected by the Gingersnap team themselves as...(drumroll):

ajanela

Congratulations! Please check your emails and give us your contact details asap so we can get your brand new iPad posted out to you.

Thanks to everyone else for their fantastic entries.

Best,

GNHQ

TwiddleDee Thu 27-Nov-14 23:44:50

I would like to win an iPad because I don't have won and it would enhance my life smile x

ali51 Thu 27-Nov-14 22:02:31

I want to learn to surf the net, and no longer live a life of regret.

paulineb Thu 27-Nov-14 20:45:27

I'd like to win because my granddaughter has collared mine and I no longer get a look in!

momsy05 Thu 27-Nov-14 18:28:42

I would LOVE to win an iPad as i spend alot of time indoors alone due to suffering from fibromyalgia.My laptop is on its last legs as i had a pain shot through me dropped it....the screen is being held together with tape.Not goodsad

lyndseybruce Thu 27-Nov-14 17:28:18

I would love to win an iPad because I need my technology bringing into this century! :-)

paulgundry Thu 27-Nov-14 16:53:11

id love to FaceTime with my grandson who lives in the usa

dragonfly63 Thu 27-Nov-14 15:49:08

I would like to win an I-pad to give to my husband. Ever since I have had mine I have been engrossed in the many things that I can use it for - a note pad, an encyclopaedia, a dictionary, a thesaurus, a fact finder, online banking, a TV, a radio, a disc player, a map, a cookbook and many, many more things. I would love him to know what I do and do it with me.

beatrizcerqueira Thu 27-Nov-14 14:45:43

i would like to win because I think I deserve one :-)

babybaillie Thu 27-Nov-14 12:08:25

I would like to win an ipad because ipads are far more supeirier to any tablets and the children always talk about how all there friends play ipads. Plus they play them at school and love them. I couldnt never afford one, so its the only way i could get a shot of one

fekfok Thu 27-Nov-14 12:06:46

I would like to win an ipad because this Christmas is bleak. My husband is unemployed and we have no money for presents but my sons and daughters are very deserving. If I am lucky enough to win this at least one of them will have a nice Christmas.

minilynn3 Thu 27-Nov-14 10:19:49

I would like to win an ipad because
clever grandchildren will be able to show
their poor old gran the way to go
with a high tech gadget and a wise old head
Soon I will be, charging ahead!

hare Wed 26-Nov-14 20:47:57

I would like to win an ipad because, I have never used one, and keep being told that I need to get into the 21st century, even my phone has buttons which shocked a guide when I lent it to her.

jeangall Wed 26-Nov-14 20:35:02

I would use it to skype my family who live 300 miles from me to see them would be fantastic. Also for my involvement as a cancer survivor representing the patient voice in health and cancer research and health education. (Reading your website and entering your comps from my sofa would be so much easier as well.)

laurenold Wed 26-Nov-14 19:23:47

I would like to win an iPad because I'd never be able to afford one!

bernie777 Wed 26-Nov-14 16:35:57

I would like to win an ipad because it would be amazing to join the modern world, I've never even seen one close to.

gracieg Wed 26-Nov-14 14:28:18

I would like to win an ipad ---to gain some street cred with the grand daughter!!!!

choworth Wed 26-Nov-14 12:16:08

I'd like to win an ipad as I am fed up with my other half 'borrowing'mine

blondejess1978 Wed 26-Nov-14 09:50:17

I would like to win an ipad because it would help me with work and keeping up with friends and family on the go and save me a great deal of time

chrishughesy Wed 26-Nov-14 07:28:44

I would really love to win an iPad because I would appreciate it more than anything. #ExtremelyGrateful #IntenseAppreciation

Fingers crossed, thanks guys!

LynneH Wed 26-Nov-14 04:25:53

I would like to win an iPad because they are so versatile and portable

nanajaxc Tue 25-Nov-14 23:08:19

I would love to win because I used my daughters and thought it was awesome. I would really love one of my own!

katyanne Tue 25-Nov-14 22:14:05

because... It's the modern way to keep in touch
those moments to treasure
An ipad ...... pure pleasure!

flossiecrossie Tue 25-Nov-14 20:54:01

I'd like to win an iPad as I could really do with something close to hand to help answer all those questions from the little ones I'm supposed know and don't.