Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win an iPad!!!

(434 Posts)
kittylester Mon 27-Oct-14 12:10:52

I would like to win an iPad because I fear being complacent and getting left behind by all the changes to technology. And my DGC would be impressed!! grin

hildajenniJ Mon 27-Oct-14 12:03:42

I would love to win an iPad because my android tablet will no longer charge it's battery. I think the poor thing is dead.

The tablet is dead, long live the iPad!

tinkestral Mon 27-Oct-14 11:41:05

I would love to win a ipad because I don't own a computer and often Skype my son and granddaughter on my phone, its ok but it would be nice to do it on some thing bigger like a ipad .

Agus Mon 27-Oct-14 11:23:08

I would like to win an iPad because there is a wealth of information for my GD to discover via apps, either educational or having fun with games.

lefthanded Mon 27-Oct-14 10:58:37

I would like to win an iPad because my PC just stopped working - and my grandson says he can't fix it so it must be serious!

annodomini Mon 27-Oct-14 10:21:41

I would like to win an iPad because then I'd be able to rival my grandchildren's mastery of technology.

posie Mon 27-Oct-14 10:10:26

I would like to win an ipad because I need to keep up with my 7 grandchildren & interact with them on these apps etc. that I have no idea about at the moment!

tanith Mon 27-Oct-14 09:59:19

I would like to win an iPad so that I can have fun with my grandchildren even though some live here in the UK close by and another lives abroad and I shan't get to see him very often.

EmilyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 27-Oct-14 09:35:10

Gingersnap, the new adventure app for grandparents and their grandchildren are offering the chance to win an iPad just by completing the following sentence on the thread below.

I would like to win an iPad because...

The winner will be picked by the creators of Gingersnap and notified within two weeks of the competition closing.

This competition has now closed. We'll announce the winner within two weeks. Thanks for all your entries!