Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

IzzyGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 19-May-22 10:41:42

Thank you to everyone who took part in the OurTime sponsored discussion.

The winner is @minimoon Congratulations smile

AliceLGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 05-Apr-22 10:36:04

Congratulations to @Impulse737 who is the winner of The Week Junior competition. The runners-up are @Kamala23 and @Polly4t42 grin

AliceLGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 20-Dec-21 08:57:53

Thank you to everyone who took part in the Learning Resources competition.

The winner is @Clayton63 and the runners-up are @Paddington and @wetnosewheatie. Congratulations grin

AliceLGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 15-Dec-21 09:43:21

Congratulations to @pattyann who is the winner of the Sticker Dolly Dressing competition. The runners-up are @GranEd, @bmteal, @Merryweather and @joycel smile Have a lovely Christmas everyone!

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 15-Oct-21 11:17:52

The winner of the Airbnb competition chose not to accept the prize, so as per our T&Cs we are awarding the prize to a runner up.

Congratulations @Stef1972 smile

LibbyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 04-Oct-21 10:17:36

The winner of the Cancer Research Q&A is @Stef1972 - Congratulations!

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 23-Sep-21 11:46:56

Thank you to everyone who entered the Airbnb competition to win an Airbnb voucher and a professional photoshoot for a newly listed property. The winner of the prize draw is @Kswainson16 - congratulations!

LibbyGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 08-Sep-21 16:43:44

Thanks to everyone who took part in the Santander discussion.

The winner of the prize draw is @Movinghouseplanner

Happiyogi Tue 03-Aug-21 17:53:52

Wow! Thank you so much for my fab prize.
From VeriHappiyogi smile

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 03-Aug-21 16:05:53

Thanks to everyone who posted a question for the consultants at Spire Healthcare to answer on the Expert Q&A thread. The winner of the prize draw is @Happiyogi - congratulations!

LibbyGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 02-Aug-21 13:52:42

Thanks to everyone who took part in the Santander Q&A.

The winner of the prize draw is @ems07957 - congratulations!

CeriGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 12-Jul-21 17:38:01

Thanks to everyone who entered the Batch Lady competition!
The main prize winner is @shelac
The runners up are @hantspen, @jojochurchy, @Jinky2, @jayvee, @judy43
Congratulations!

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 28-Jun-21 14:13:38

Congratulations to @Chrol - you've won a £100 Seasalt voucher and a copy of The Summer Seekers by Sarah Morgan! Please check your email for further details smile

LucyBGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 13-May-21 12:49:41

Well done to @Kittyme1! smile

You've won a £100 Amazon voucher and a set of 5 bestselling Karin Slaughter books after taking part in The Silent Wife discussion. Please check your email for more details

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 08-Apr-21 16:32:15

Congratulations to gracieg - you've won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £100 and a copy of A Fatal Affair. Please check your email for more details. grin

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 30-Mar-21 11:30:37

Well done to our latest winner Chrisie21! ?

You've won a £100 recipe box voucher and a supply of GOPO® Joint Health! Please check your email for more details. ☺️

Lunchtimelady1 Thu 25-Mar-21 17:07:07

My husband is looking forward to my bed socks arriving... as maybe I won’t keep warming my feet up on him!

ottypotty Wed 24-Mar-21 16:04:55

Thank you - looking forward to the books smile

JessK Wed 24-Mar-21 09:55:55

Thank you so much I really didn't expect to win anything. Can't wait for my prize to arrive.
Congratulations to all the other lucky winners.

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 23-Mar-21 17:08:36

It's time to announce our Sleep Week winners ?

Well done to the following users - here's what you've each won:

Smurf44 - a luxury Bannatyne Elemis Spa Day with 110 Minutes of Treatments for Two ??

ottypotty - a Quercus book bundle ?

JessK - a Bombshell Limited Edition Bell Sleeve Wrap dress ?

Lunchtimelady1 - a Curious Rose pure wool microwave wheat bag and matching knitted bed-socks ?

Jaffacake2 - a This Is Silk pure silk pillowcase and eye mask ?

Congratulations to all our winners and a big thank you to everyone who took part!

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 09-Mar-21 17:09:27

Congratulations to our latest winners. You've each won a bundle of arthritis and mobility aids from Arthr worth over £350: grin
AncientGleek
jenni123
zanado

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 09-Mar-21 17:02:28

Hi Ealdemodor - we have chased this up with the publisher for you, and we will let you know as soon as we have an update. We're very sorry about the delay, and we'll try and get this sorted as soon as possible. flowers

Ealdemodor Fri 05-Mar-21 19:17:07

The hamper I supposedly won never did arrive.

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 03-Mar-21 16:47:32

The winner of our competition with GuardianCard is...

kpdchudleigh! grin

Well done to our lucky winner - you've won a year's supply of fresh flowers worth £255. Please check your email for more info!

ZadieGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 03-Mar-21 16:45:27

Hope you enjoy TheOldbirdie! smileflowers