Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

Tidusmc Sat 20-Apr-19 11:17:35

Hi Gransnet, I won the National Trust competition on the 5th April. I replied with my address details on the 6th April as instructed and I have not yet received my prize. any updates please?

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 01-May-19 15:20:55

Congratulations to mmmm who has been drawn as the winner of our Tolkien competition!

You've won a hamper from Bettys worth £100 and tickets to see Tolkien at your local cinema. Don't forget to check your email for more details. flowers

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 03-May-19 16:45:48

Congratulations to nualaroberts who has won first prize in our BISH BASH BOSH competition. You've won a Kenwood Multipro Food Processor worth over £100 along with a copy of the BISH BASH BOSH cookbook.

Our 5 runners-up have also won a copy of the book. Well done to:

Barberdice
linkappa
doglady
diddlydum
celticsoulbrother

Don't forget to check your email for details flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 07-May-19 15:20:53

Hi callgirl1,

Our competitions are only open to UK residents for shipping/delivery reasons. If you have any friends or relatives in the UK, we can deliver to their address for you.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 07-May-19 15:23:06

Hi Tidusmc,

We've just sent you an email about this. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 07-May-19 15:25:25

Congratulations to Purpledaffodil who has won a Joules picnic basket and a copy of Poppy and Sam! Please check your email for details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 07-May-19 16:48:27

Also well done to gillybob - you've won a Hotel Chocolat hamper worth over £100 and a copy of The Strawberry Thief. We hope you enjoy (and we're not jealous at all wink).

Greenfinch Tue 07-May-19 17:21:00

Well done Purpledaffodil and gillybob.It is good to see regular GN contributors winning the prizes. I am sure you will have plenty of family members to help you out with yours gillybob.

Harris27 Tue 07-May-19 17:40:46

Congratulations gillybob well done!

Squiffy Tue 07-May-19 17:53:08

Great to see some ‘regulars’ winning some goodies! smile

Marydoll Tue 07-May-19 19:55:54

Gillybob, so glad to see you winning a prize. Enjoy!

Bathsheba Tue 07-May-19 20:38:42

Congratulations to Purpledaffodil and gillybob. So good to see some regular posters in the prize list! Enjoy your winnings smile

Purpledaffodil Wed 08-May-19 09:26:59

Thanks very much Greenfinch and Bathsheba. I was thrilled. The book will be put away for new DGD and I shall be planning posh picnics for the summer, if and when it comes?

Mapleleaf Wed 08-May-19 17:18:45

Well done gillybob and Purpledaffodil. Enjoy your prizes.
It is good to see some regular posters in the prize list, I
agree, Bathsheba.

Purpledaffodil Sat 11-May-19 20:55:27

Hi GNHQ. I sent my address etc as required by your email. Then I had a reminder so I sent details again. I am getting a bit anxious as I've had no acknowledgement of details and your email said they were required by Monday. Such a lovely prize, I’d hate to miss out.

BradfordLass72 Sun 12-May-19 03:09:22

As Gransnet is clearly an International site, is the no way you can have prizes for us outside the UK?

Greenfinch Sun 12-May-19 08:12:19

Has there been a book give-away for May? I can't see a reference to it anywhere.

Maggiemaybe Mon 13-May-19 12:06:26

There was a draw as usual towards the end of April, Greenfinch, for How It Ends, by Saskia Sarginson. I was assuming I’d missed out again, but there doesn’t seem to be a thread about it. hmm

Greenfinch Mon 13-May-19 12:39:59

That's what I thought Maggiemaybe and I haven't seen anyone saying thank you for their copy. Also confused

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 17-May-19 16:13:41

Hi all, we posted about the May book club on another thread - there was a delay to the books being received but most people have them now.

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 17-May-19 16:18:12

Congratulations to the winners of our Temptation of Gracie giveaway! party

You've each won a copy of the book - check your email for details.

leemw711
Mabelicious
walk1992
natab123
DeanLucy
annemac101
Diggingdoris
Harrased3x7
corpusgeoff
eGJ

Happy Friday! smile

skb235 Sun 19-May-19 16:00:16

So excited to receive my copy of the book, I so rarely win anything - thankyou Gransnet

Purpledaffodil Fri 24-May-19 20:46:49

Thanks GN and Usborne for very pretty Joules picnic basket and excellent board book. It is perfect for lovely GD’s first book from her Nana and I look forward to some very classy picnics this summer too.?

Elrel Tue 04-Jun-19 03:27:37

Many thanks for The Other Half of Augusta Hope!

SarahGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 05-Jun-19 15:38:32

? DRUM ROLLLLL, please?

...and the winner of the Swan Retro Espresso Coffee Machine is NotSpaghetti

GNHQ are hugely jealous of this fab prize and duly await an invite to yours for a coffee morning.

Don't forget to check your email for details.

Congratulations and enjoy brew flowers