Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 28-May-20 10:22:19

Well done maganne, you've won a Living Proof hair regime worth £184. Please check your email for more details and we hope you enjoy. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 28-May-20 11:16:25

Congratulations NfkDumpling, you've won a Le Creuset set worth over £150 and a signed copy of My Lies, Your Lies and Home Truths. grin

Please check your email for further details! flowers

Charleygirl5 Thu 28-May-20 14:46:18

I am delighted for you NfkDumpling- lovely prizes and so nice to see another familiar name.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 09-Jun-20 11:36:48

More winners to announce! grin

Well done to fevertree who has won a Fitbit Inspire HR and a copy of The Motion of the Body Through Space. flowers

Also congratulations to the following runners-up who have all won a copy of the book:
cazzar1
grannyactivist
LullyDully
B33happy
josiew

fevertree Tue 09-Jun-20 16:35:51

Thank you! smile

Nortsat Tue 09-Jun-20 18:24:21

Hello GNHQ
Thank you for the Rummikub game, which I won in the guessing game about cat and dog owners on GN, a couple of months ago. It arrived in the post on Friday.

We have never played it before, so will have a go this evening.
It was a lovely surprise.
Best wishes
N ?

bikergran Tue 09-Jun-20 18:54:17

Well done everyone...isn't it lovely to get a little/big surprise, especially at the moment. smile

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 24-Jun-20 12:58:42

Congratulations to our latest winner dragonfly63 - you've won a bundle of Thomas & Friends goodies worth over £100.

Also well done to our runners-up for this competition - you've each won a copy of Thomas' Big Journey: Book with toy engine and giant track:
kathward
grannypiper
Taptan
devonnanny
Yvonnew1

Please check your emails for further details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 24-Jun-20 13:41:01

Also well done to vonniebab2 - you've won a £100 Liberty London voucher and a copy of The Consequences of Love. flowers

The following runners-up have all won a copy of the book:
nainie
agreaves19
thehumblerah
jacquikn
Gizmo7
scrapgran
buddo
Greengablecat
witchy99
lizauburn38

NfkDumpling Fri 03-Jul-20 14:14:26

Thank you so much Gransnet! My Le Creuset set has just arrived! Dead chuffed - thank you it’s rather exceedingly nice!

LullyDully Sat 11-Jul-20 21:51:50

My book arrived today. Many thanks. LDx

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 13-Jul-20 12:31:14

Thanks for letting us know - we do hope you enjoy!

We've just chosen the winner of our Learning Resources competition... Congratulations cathisherwood - you've won a bundle of toys worth over £200! flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 16-Jul-20 10:21:02

A big congratulations to langelei who has won a fantastic Le Creuset Cookware set worth over £900! (We're very jealous here at GNHQ wink)

Please check your email for more details. flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 28-Jul-20 13:19:22

Well done Ngaio1 - you've won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £100 and a copy of The Greek Holiday! flowers

Also congratulations to our runner-up GelJ - you've won a copy of the book.

Enjoy! grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Aug-20 15:23:25

Well done to our latest winner Bevinju - you've won a £100 COOK voucher and a copy of Military Wives on DVD.

And well done to our runner-up for this competition Poppyann1, you've won a copy of the DVD.

Please check your email for details. grin

grannypiper Tue 04-Aug-20 15:45:00

Thank you so much for the wonderful Thomas the tank engine book and track,. My Grandson will have hours of fun playing with his favourite little engine.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Aug-20 16:11:14

Hi grannypiper - that's great to hear and we're glad he's enjoying it! flowers

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 04-Aug-20 16:16:14

A big congratulations to Granniesunite, the winner of our Travel Editions competition! You've won an Agatha Christie break for two worth over £1,000.

We understand that a lot has changed since the competition was launched on the site (and this is why there's been such a delay between the competition and us choosing a winner, while travel guidelines became clear after lockdown), but Travel Editions will soon be in touch with options for taking the prize. flowers

Granniesunite Thu 06-Aug-20 16:40:00

I’m gobsmacked. Truly speechless but so very excited now.
Agatha Christie books play a big part of my life . I love her books and have read them all. I think. Many Many thanks.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 20-Aug-20 15:04:28

Well done to Rocks - you've won a luxury picnic hamper worth £140 and a crime fiction bundle. Please check your email for more details. grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 24-Aug-20 10:16:22

Well done nelehfrew, the winner of our The Runaway Pea competition. You've won a kitchen mixer worth over £100 and two picture books for children - we'd say that's a good start to the week! grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 24-Aug-20 16:37:19

And another winner...hope this makes your Monday a little brighter Lorriloo, you've won a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £150 and a copy of My One True North by Milly Johnson. flowers

Ngaio1 Tue 25-Aug-20 14:29:04

Thank you very much everyone at Gransnet! On Saturday i received a copy of The Greek Holiday by Maeve Haran and today a hamper from Fortnum & Mason arrived. Such a pick-me-up.

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 02-Sep-20 12:23:14

We're so happy to hear that Ngaio1 - we hope you enjoy! grin

NatashaGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 02-Sep-20 12:24:29

Well done to Hameringham - you're the winner of our competition with Marsden Building Society and you'll receive £150 M&S voucher and a Jo Malone candle! flowers

Please check your email for details.