Gransnet forums

Competitions

Won anything?

(830 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 25-Jul-16 13:55:24

We've always got something fabulous up for grabs here on Gransnet. If you've got any questions about a prize or would like to discuss what you've won with fellow gransnetters, feel free to post here.

Also - do check your emails around the closing date of the competition you've entered. If you've won, we would have emailed you the details. Don't forget to check your junk mail, as sometimes our mails slip through the net.

If you've got your posts in chronological order, click on 'Last' at the top of this thread to skip to the last page of this thread for the most recent winners. You can find past winners on our previous 'Won anything?' thread here.

Best of luck!

GNHQ

littlefiona Sun 29-Jan-17 11:06:48

thanks so much for the tiger days book.my grandaughter has read it already and was enthralled.i have left a review about this

popcorn1 Sat 11-Feb-17 05:53:27

Is this site still live and being used?

SorchaGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 13-Feb-17 16:12:06

Congratulations to jusnoneed who has won a Kindle Paperwhite worth over £100 plus a copy of The Trouble with Goats and Sheep by Joanna Cannon smile

We've also posted on the original thread. Please check your emails for more details.

jusnoneed Mon 13-Feb-17 17:29:12

Thank you so much, a first ever win for me!
I've replied to your email, giving my details.

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 20-Feb-17 10:43:25

Congratulations to gillybob, who has won our 'books that feature your local area' competition and a copy of Reading Allowed by Chris Paling!

Please check your mail for more details smile

Greenfinch Mon 20-Feb-17 11:38:55

Congratulations gillybob.Nice to see a regular contributor winning.

Grannyknot Mon 20-Feb-17 12:33:03

Thank you for the prizes for my knitting efforts for The Big Knit! [happy emoticon]

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 20-Feb-17 12:44:07

Glad you received your prize okay, Grannyknit! wink

gillybob Thu 23-Feb-17 10:49:24

So pleased to hear I have won a copy of "Reading allowed".

I am one of those people who can't even win an argument, so this is great news, thank you GNHQ (and Chris Paling) smile

Riverwalk Thu 23-Feb-17 11:14:13

Congrats gilly - I like it when a regular poster wins!

jusnoneed Sat 25-Feb-17 10:00:10

Just to let you know my Kindle has just been delivered (book came a couple days ago), so I would like to say thanks once again.

harrigran Tue 28-Feb-17 10:38:33

Many thanks for the shopping vouchers, won in the Fairy non bio competition, they have just been delivered.
I do use Fairy non bio for GC's bedding and towels but had forgotten to mention that in the post about washing day routine, and I still won smile

Brendaj Thu 09-Mar-17 12:25:03

I have just received a copy of a book called the girlfriend by Michelle Francis.was thissenttome bygransnet ?

AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 15-Mar-17 14:18:17

tllysmummy wins a £100 voucher for completing the survey about loneliness.

Rinouchka Wed 15-Mar-17 18:09:58

This week, I heard that I had won one of the copies of "The English Agent". Thank you! I have never won anything before, so perhaps the beginning of a new era......

Greenfinch Fri 17-Mar-17 10:45:24

I have just received a copy of Radio Boy.
Many thanks. It looks interesting

AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 22-Mar-17 17:31:56

Helensbutterfly wins a £250 John Lewis voucher for completing the ombudsman survey on GN

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Fri 24-Mar-17 12:45:42

Many congrats to morethan2 who has won the signed copy of Jane Clarke's book, Nourish! Please check your emails for more details smile

Mapleleaf Wed 29-Mar-17 14:12:49

Thank you for email to say I have won a copy of recipes from my mother. Looking forward to receiving it & will review it when I've read it. Many thanks.

GrannyGlyn Thu 30-Mar-17 18:43:42

Thank you so much for my copy of Recipes from my mother.
It arrived today. I was over the moon to get the email, I'm a big fan of Rachel's books.
Thank you Gransnet and Rachel.

NfkDumpling Fri 31-Mar-17 09:27:56

THANK YOU! A copy of Recipes from my Mother arrived via a neighbour yesterday! Wonderful! It's a lovely book which I spent a couple of hours drooling over yesterday and have just picked up again. I can't stand long enough to cook at the moment so can only read, but it's a lovely browsing book - and this way is very slimming!

It looks a good workable book with nice ideas and I think there's a good chance I'll buy copies for the offspring. I'm not passing this one on! Thank you!

Purpledaffodil Sat 01-Apr-17 09:23:12

Thank you so much GN and Soreen for wonderful voucher which arrived today. I chose a JL one as DD is getting married in the summer and I hope to choose an extravagant MoB outfit. Really thankful and excited. smile

Worlass Sun 02-Apr-17 14:23:12

Thank you so much for my copy of "Recipes from My Mother". I have not yet had chance to attempt any of the recipes, but have enjoyed looking through the book. My granddaughter has already requested linguine with crab, garlic, chilli and parsley, which is completely different from anything I would usually attempt, but here's my opportunity to expand my repertoire!

Mapleleaf Sun 02-Apr-17 22:26:12

Hello Worlass. I'm pretty sure that your granddaughter will enjoy the linguine with crab, garlic etc. I made it last night, and it was delicious!

Mapleleaf Thu 06-Apr-17 12:55:55

Thank you gransnet team for the giveaway book 21 rituals to change your life. Just arrived today. Will look at it and review later.