Gransnet forums

Competitions

Win a £100 M&S voucher and 4 'Senior Moments' books! **NOW CLOSED**

(328 Posts)
LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 04-Dec-17 12:11:16

We've teamed up with Bonnier Publishing to give you the chance to win a £100 M&S voucher and four hilarious titles.

Most of us have had a ’senior moment’, whether it's calling your child by the wrong name (us, often) or returning from the supermarket without the one item you specifically went in for (oh, us again. Frequently).

But it seems that these things happen to the best of us and that's certainly borne out by Senior Moments, a hilarious new book series collating the best of award-winning greeting card illustrator Tim Whyatt’s cartoons depicting the highs, lows, laughter and indignities of later life.

To be in with a chance of winning an M&S voucher and copies of Senior Moments: Ageing Disgracefully, Christmas, Love & Marriage and Uncensored, tell us - what's your funniest 'senior moment'?

The Senior Moments series is out now and available to buy from WHSmith.

Please post your entry below by midday Monday 18 December.

Usual T&Cs apply.

highlandmo46 Mon 18-Dec-17 22:49:09

My worst senior moment would have to be when I was getting ready in a rush i ended up coating my whole head in Mr Sheen Polish instead of hairspray sad Unfortunately i didn't have time to wash the hair again so ended up spraying a lot of perfume to try and mask the smell.

Char123 Tue 19-Dec-17 12:29:13

i fell off a chair in a restaurant!