Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Tea time news update

(57 Posts)
Oopsminty Wed 08-Apr-20 17:54:21

Totally agree

Chestnut Wed 08-Apr-20 17:51:24

I've stopped watching them although I record them in case something important happens. I stick to the news which is much shorter and covers all the main items.

GrannyLaine Wed 08-Apr-20 17:46:50

Totally agree! We were just saying that there was scarcely an intelligent question asked. Extremely irritating.

SueDonim Wed 08-Apr-20 17:46:40

Yes, I agree. I don’t know how the experts keep their cool.

Why is Laura Kuessenburg almost always first to ask a question?

Jane10 Wed 08-Apr-20 17:43:50

It not just you! All my (now virtual) friends are complaining about the idiocy of these journalists. Are they not listening to what they're being told!! DH has just walked out again from it as they're driving him nuts.

Gemini17892 Wed 08-Apr-20 17:43:30

#me too !
I’m so with you on this and I also think that all these updates take valuable time from people who have pressing problems to sort out.

Lizbethann55 Wed 08-Apr-20 17:41:13

I watch the evening catchup from Downing Street every evening. Am I alone in feeling fed up with the very negative, passive aggressive and often repetitive questions that the various journalists are asking. I am amazed by the patience, tolerance and professionalism of the three experts every evening. I am screaming at the tele " what a b****y stupid question!" " they've already answered that umpteen times", "don't you ever listen".