Gransnet forums

Coronavirus

Trump’s self medication

(36 Posts)
MawB Tue 19-May-20 18:14:39

Hydroxychloroquine
Oops!
Sorry -maybe he is taking the other one as well!

Hithere Tue 19-May-20 18:08:26

He may be not taking it, he says he is taking it - two very different things.

I dont trust a word coming out of that.... vio

EllanVannin Tue 19-May-20 18:07:42

He should take plenty of it grin

cupaffull Tue 19-May-20 18:03:32

Hydroxychloroquine not .....

Hydroxyquinoline is used to lubricate and deodorize the vagina, and to prevent the growth of bacteria. Hydroxyquinoline is often used in women who wear a vaginal pessary ....blush

MiniMoon Tue 19-May-20 17:52:26

Not just dangerous AGAA4, hes a complete orange fool!

GillT57 Tue 19-May-20 17:39:58

I keep hoping that quinine will be found to have healing properties for covid19, then I can have a nice medicinal gin and tonic.

Chewbacca Tue 19-May-20 17:34:14

Hydroxyquinonine is dangerous you say? Can we have a whip round to get him a good supply?

Marydoll Tue 19-May-20 17:17:08

I was on this for a very long time for RA. It wasn't until I ended up in Coronary Care with an undiagnosed heart condition, it was immediately stopped by the cardiologist.
I knew nothing about it being dangerous for people with heart conditions ?. Changed my life for ever. sad
I was a very lucky lady, as it was an allergic reaction to another RA drug that put me in A&E and blood tests revealed the heart condition.
What a stupid and dangerous man!

AGAA4 Tue 19-May-20 17:12:17

The man is dangerous!

Kalu Tue 19-May-20 17:09:59

I have just hear this on the news and couldn’t stop my jaw from dropping! He really is a liability to others now?

MawB Tue 19-May-20 17:01:57

US President Donald Trump has said he's taking an anti-malarial drug as a preventative measure against Covid-19, although scientists have warned about side effects.
The World Health Organization has said it's concerned by reports of individuals self-medicating and causing themselves serious harm.
But apparently he has been self dosing with Hydroxyquinonine for the last week and a half.
Hmm
It has no proven protective qualities against Covid 19.
It can in fact cause heart arrhythmia even death.
Even his tame news puppy Fox News have warned vehemently against following his example
As I said - don’t try this at home folks!