I need to lose a serious amount of weight, probably 3 stones would be really good.
I piled on the pounds after moving to France nearly 6 years ago. There's a reason why France is well known for it's baguettes, croissants, pastries, etc. because they are to die for. As I don't have any scales I'm not sure what I weigh exactly so I am going to judge weight loss by dress size. Am currently in size 16/18. After reading through this I feel really motivated to shift the weight and get back into clothes I thought would never fit again.
So, today is my first fast day. I had half the amount of my normal breakfast cereal this morning and have skipped lunch, as this is where I consume the majority of my daily calories, and just had a cup of mint tea instead. The time is now 3.30 pm and I don't actually feel hungry, which I am quite surprised about! I plan to have plain fish and mixed veggies for dinner.
I have just gone through my trousers that I can no longer fit into and have arranged them in order of size from biggest to smallest. I am going to keep the biggest pair out on view until I can fit into them again and so on until I can get into the smallest pair. I am thinking that will hopefully keep me motivated when or if hunger pangs strike.
I'm feeling really optimistic about doing this. Will keep posting on progress.