Gransnet forums

Dieting & exercise

Monday 3rd November weigh in

(4 Posts)
glassortwo Mon 03-Nov-14 16:03:32

Sorry for the late post, I received a last minute cry this morning from my DS for a babysitter so I had to drop everything to get over to him.

Have you all had a good week. smile

Marelli Mon 03-Nov-14 16:47:14

Had a choc-attack a few days ago, but have survived grin! Have lost quarter of a pound...!

GrannyK Tue 04-Nov-14 10:05:34

I apologise for not being brave enough to weigh myself last week as promised! I have managed it today however .

As I expected , I have put on two/three pounds since finishing my Summer theatre job. No more 2 mile daily walks and rushing up and downstairs.

Am staying calm. I am doing about half that much exercise still in my new part time job , so I just need to see how I can up the exercise levels on days when I don't have to do it .
(And watch the late night snacks , of course . This worked as a habit when I was burning the calories off earlier in the evening .
It obviously doesn't now !)

Anyway , hoping for progress during the week now that I know what the situation is .

Tegan Tue 04-Nov-14 10:09:11

I did get to the gym and sauna yesterday and hope to go again on Thursday. Still keeping the weight off but also still eating bread. Not helped by the fact that I saw a programme last night saying that rice contains arsenic; rice being my main bread substitute sad.