When I first started posting here about our estrangement,
Mr. S. was concerned that I could be identified because of specific incidents I mentioned, but it's never worried me because it's all true.
If there's the slightest possibility that she would see or be told about your posts, and seeing in 'black and white' the impact this has had on you that that could improve your relationship, it would be a good thing.
I understand why you can't see that as a possibility though which is why what you're doing is so important.
Finding a way to move forward which is healthy for you and your family is paramount. It takes time to discover what that way is and courage to implement it.
We can find ourselves doing things we never thought we would or could and whether you're estranging, going low contact or have been estranged, the goal is the same; to find peace and happiness in the lives we have
.
Among all the scientific subjects, chemistry is the worst
Good Morning Saturday 3rd October 2026

.
What does your post have to do with mine @ 20.42 bakestrategic? I haven't said estranging oneself from loving parents is also illogical.
.