He fell from the tree to the ground Paul had ear muffs, didn`t hear a sound He found Saul all of a heap He was having a weep, Climbing is dangerous , he found
But now times they have changed for the better No need, my desires to fetter I'll hang out by the Rugby field And see what that will yield If not, I can always write them a letter.
The worst that can happen, I'll tarnish my name I don't think they'll notice, they're playing a game Perhaps if I run round naked I wonder, can they take it?
The worst that can happen, I'll tarnish my name I don't think they'll notice, they're playing a game Perhaps if I run round naked I wonder, can they take it? Or will I their worst feelings inflame?
I'll wave my shirt as I run round the pitch Like Erica Roe? Remember her, who caused a glitch I'll then join the scrum Whilst covering up my bum! (sorry if that's a bit rude)!
I'll wave my shirt as I run round the pitch Like Erica Roe? Remember her, who caused a glitch I'll then join the scrum Whilst covering up my bum! (sorry if that's a bit rude) But Erica was not wearing a stitch ?
There was an old man in the park Who ran in the nude for a lark He joined in the scrum Was held back by his tum And chased off by a dog with a loud bark
A ballet dancer glided onto the stage Remarkably lithe for her age She bent over backwards Which everyone said was crackers By 'eck, she really earns her wage.
Thank goodness she was wearing those flatulent pants
Thank goodness she was wearing those flatulent pants I need one too, and so does my man He eats too many sprouts Which raises some doubts, And the flap of the shirts bought by aunts