They love eating dog food in a bowl 'My' hedgehog was run over, poor soul He ambled too slowly He’d make a poor goalie He should have run rather than roll
Resolutions I’m not planning to make No gym for me ,it makes my back ache Gonna eat what I like Not go for a hike And drink gin, never iron and never bake.
I'd love a new car but what type? I get so confused with the hype I like something sporty Low slung and naughty It'll of course need a go faster stripe
Happy with this one Will I get to sleep before the fireworks start They do things to my poor old heart Oh there's the first bang! Soon we’ll sing that Burns sang (Scots)
Will I get to sleep before the fireworks start They do things to my poor old heart Oh there`s the first bang! Soon we`ll hear that Burns sang Auld Lang Syne but I only know part.