Gransnet forums

Games

Miss Marydoll's Maths Class: Friday's, Fascinating, Fearsome, Fantabulous, Funky Fatuity

(62 Posts)
Marydoll Fri 17-Apr-20 08:58:22

Good morning class, here are again! Doodle and *Chewy , get out of that Alphabet Bar!!!

Today's problem contains no trickery, nor BODMAS! (Unless you want it to! wink ).
It is exactly what you see.

Good luck. No explanations, please, until later, just your answer. Spoils it for others.

Marydoll Fri 17-Apr-20 19:43:48

You don't deserve these, you naughty class!

Doodle Fri 17-Apr-20 19:44:18

I think Miss might be having a well earned drink. I might join her. Anyone else wine ??

Doodle Fri 17-Apr-20 19:44:59

Ooooh Miss you’re so good to us. We love you Miss ???.

Marydoll Fri 17-Apr-20 19:52:10

Unfortunately, MissDoll is teatotal! ?
Not through choice, I can tell you!
Oh for a chilled glass of a nice Italian white.

Just like you lot, Mr Doll is rubbing it in, sitting with his carefully chosen craft tipple.
He tells me it is for research purposes only!
Believe that and you will believe anything.

Doodle Fri 17-Apr-20 20:00:38

Oh sorry miss that’s dreadful......I’ll have yours then shall I ?

Marydoll Fri 17-Apr-20 20:18:08

Doodle you really are a horrible child!!!

PS, we have someone new, who surpasses your late coming. ?

Check the last hour posts.

Pantglas2 Fri 17-Apr-20 20:18:59

I woz only jokin bout ripawtin u Miss, I was teezin.......so can I have one of those macaronis please? I usually have it with cheese but I’ll try a chocolate one.....mmmm! Are these orgasmic as well?

Marydoll Fri 17-Apr-20 20:27:58

Beyond orgassssssmic, as my neighbours will testify! Shame you didn't behave. ?

Doodle Fri 17-Apr-20 20:53:30

Was that the poster on last Friday’s game Miss. I saw that. There’s two of them actually ?. Even I’m not that late ?

Doodle Fri 17-Apr-20 20:55:01

pantglas I’m going to tell your mum you’ve been having orgasms all day. She’ll be so proud (!) of you ?

Pantglas2 Fri 17-Apr-20 21:12:18

Oh no - another scolding! I’ll just tell her I’ve been doing that Japanese paper folding thing, she’s a bit deaf and gets confused!