Merry Xmas all - just surfacing / must get up , have a shower and make my way to daughter’s house for lunch, followed by tea at son’s - enjoy the day all GNetters
Sitting here, by the fire, listening to the sounds coming from the kitchen as my daughter prepares lunch. Some good smells emanating from there too. Cheers everyone.
Merry Christmas To All xoxo Sat in front of tv, moggy beside me, watching about a murder in Oxford. Had 'Christmas' with my daughter and her family yesterday, laid on a buffet. Just him indoors and myself today, a quiet Christmas lunch. Then another buffet tomorrow with my son and family.
Merry Christmas to one and all ! My day has been and almost gone. It is nearly 11pm and I have had the most awesome Christmas picnic lunch on the beach. The weather was perfect, blue skies, sunshine with a little coo breeze blowing although it was about 34 degrees. Sitting in a shady spot with lovely friends sipping on something called Buck's Fizz. The best Christmas lunch on the beach in sunny Queensland, Australia. ?
Last minute preparations just finished as I procrastinate too much. Time to sit and relax, possibly watch James Bond latest film before dinner. DD1 and both GDs arriving tomorrow is more like Christmas Day for us. ?
We had a lovely FaceTime catch up with our DD2 and SiL in Queensland when they celebrated yesterday Queenslander. Unfortunately it was pouring down in their area and same again today. Pleased to hear you had such a lovely day. ?
Sat on the sofa doing this, while Wiggy flies around looking fed up. I'm wondering whether to start a diet today or leave it until the new year. It's raining and dull but I feel like a walk. So I might go out in a minute.