My DH is driving me mad with an old poem he remembers from his childhood. He can't remember who wrote it but can quote most of it and is longing to know where it comes from? We have Googled to no effect and because the name of the cat in the poem is "Smut" you can imagine the sort of things that come up! LOL! I won't quote all of it but it starts: "I wish you could have seen him, our little pussy cat. He came to us so scrag and lean and went away so fat." Most of the verses end "he really couldn't help it, couldn't Smut". Not exactly Robert Browning but until he finds out where it came from he will be impossible to live with!!! 
Just been listening to Andy Burnham on care ......
not a great one for gadgets but some I have bought
The Left is conspiring with extremists in the disappearance of British women.



