Gransnet forums

Grandads' shed

Make us laugh [grin]

(55 Posts)
pompa Mon 27-Jun-11 11:33:48

Share your funny stories with us, true or fictitious, no mater - just give us all a laugh. They say laughter will make you live longer.

midgey Fri 03-Jun-22 12:52:23

My daughter walked into the kitchen to find her small daughter using the cat litter tray…..as the cat would ??

Chestnut Fri 03-Jun-22 12:32:15

??
Oh the grand old Duke of York
He had ten million quid.
He paid it to someone he never knew
For something he never did.

Whiff Fri 03-Jun-22 10:30:46

Was feeling a bit down as in lot of pain today but you have all made me laugh. Thank you ,you bunch of jokers ?

timetogo2016 Sun 22-May-22 12:11:00

Three men die,went to heaven and was greeted by St Peter.
St Peter said to them ,you all have to answer a question before i let you in.
Heaven is a big place and you will need a car ,so depending on your answer,depends on what car you get.
First man....St P asked,have you ever cheated on your wife,the man said,yes i did,oh said St P ,well you have a Ford Fiesta.
Second man was asked the same question,he answered ,yes i did twice but she forgave me,St P said oh okay you have the Ford Ka.
The Third man said i know what you are going to ask and my answer is i never cheated on my wife,we were married for over 60 years and she wanted for nothing.
St P said well you have the best car available.
Two days later the men were meeting up for a chat,the one with the best car was sat on the side crying his eyes out,the other two asked him what in heavens name is wrong?,aftere a while he said,iv`e just seen my wife on a skateboard.

beautybumble Sun 22-May-22 09:25:47

I've just noticed how old this post is !!!!

beautybumble Sun 22-May-22 09:23:11

Several years ago I was in a bar with several mates, mostly men who were usually very funny. I was always a bit on the quiet side. Well they were talking about a woman who did a parachute jump with a man behind her holding on to her. One of the guys said ' what would you say to someone whilst you were on your way down'? So I said quietly, ' I suppose a bonk's out of the question ' ? They all burst out laughing.

Annaram1 Sat 25-Dec-21 12:30:34

This was my 7 year old daughter's favourite joke, 50 years ago. She used to curl up when saying it!

What did the picture say to the wall?

"I've been framed!"

Happy Christmas all !

Keeleklogger Sat 25-Dec-21 10:34:46

I was so bored

I swapped the wrappers around in a tub of Celebrations

The wife's not happy, she got her Snickers in a Twix

Mollygo Sat 18-Dec-21 08:38:38

Sorry it’s long. Stick with it.
When four of Santa's Elves got sick, the trainee Elves did not produce Toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.
Then Mrs. Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.
When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.
Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.
Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum.
??When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.
In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.
Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.
The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it"..????
And thus began the tradition of the little Angel on top of the Christmas Tree.?
(Not a lot of people know this).

Grandpajo Sat 18-Dec-21 08:23:35

My wife calls me Grandpa Jo.My name is not Jo.My wife has a pet name for herself which she shouts/screams out loud when my grandaughter visits.Not sure if this is funny to other people but just thought I'd put it out there.

Wheniwasyourage Sun 28-Nov-21 21:19:48

I can't stand stairs. They're always up to something.

Not the best joke, and I know this is an old thread, but I think we need cheering up just now!

Oldnproud Sun 28-Nov-21 20:24:03

I vaguely remember the one-liner about the man who farted in a lift - it was wrong on so many levels!

Grandadtel Sun 28-Nov-21 19:16:32

I was wonderin wy the frisbee was gettin bigger..... Then it hit me..... ??????

toscalily Fri 17-Sep-21 17:00:31

Rufus Welcome back

Fennel Fri 17-Sep-21 16:07:20

Rufus - You're back! Where have you been?

Rufus2 Fri 17-Sep-21 15:41:06

bugger all to laugh about at the moment
robbymax Try this!
A young 23 year old lady marries an 83 year old man. Now every night in bed she feels old age creeping on!

FannyCornforth Tue 14-Sep-21 07:33:11

confused

GBUK Tue 14-Sep-21 02:16:32

Heads up - this thread has not been posted on for over a year.
Why not start a new thread instead?

Okay, it's been a while since anyone posted here - will try and shake things up.
I live in Blackpool (it's true) and there's a strange woman in my street who doesn't speak to any neighbours. We know she has a job but it's difficult to say exactly what she does..., apparently, she sell sea shells by the sea shore...
GBUK

Puzzled Thu 21-May-20 17:55:56

Lady reaches the checkout in the supermarket.
Checkout girl says, as she gets out the credit card "Strip down, facing me"
They asked to take her business elsewhere

BradfordLass72 Thu 10-Oct-19 11:15:59

Little boy is sent outside to tell Dad tea is ready. Dad is mending the car.

Boy comes back and Mum asks, 'Did Daddy say what's wrong with the car?'
'Yes,' he replies, 'it's got some cake stuck in it.'

When Dad comes in, Mum asks him about this.
'Oh,' he laughs, 'he asked me if it was a hard job to fix and I said, no, it's a piece of cake.'

robbymax Wed 09-Oct-19 11:36:13

Those jokes made me laugh but i have just noticed the date
i would like to write a joke, but lets face it there is bugger all to
laugh about at the moment

robbymax Wed 09-Oct-19 11:26:44

PPPPP

pompa Mon 18-May-15 17:03:02

A man goes into a restaurant and is seated. All the waitresses are gorgeous.
A particularly voluptuous waitress wearing a very short skirt and legs that won't quit
came to his table and asked if he was ready to order, "What would you like, sir?"
He looks at the menu and then scans her beautiful frame top
to bottom, then answers, "A quickie."
The waitress turns and walks away in disgust.
After she regains her composure she returns and asks again, "What would you like, sir?"
'
Again the man thoroughly checks her out and again answers,"a quickie, please."
This time her anger takes over, she reaches over and slaps him across the face with a resounding "SMACK!" and storms away.
A man sitting at the next table leans over and whispers,"Um, I think it's pronounced 'quiche'."

loopylou Sun 17-May-15 16:14:12

grin

Just told DH that and he's laughing too!

pompa Sun 17-May-15 16:03:53

A coffee joke just for LoopLou

A lady came into the kitchen, sat down at the table, leaned forward, put her head in her hands and said to her husband "Honey, I feel terrible! My head hurts, my back's killing me and my left breast just burns and burns."

He said "I'm gonna help you, Dear. I'll get you some aspirins for the headache, I'll rub your back with Voltarol for the backache, and if you'll sit up and get your breast out of the coffee, it'll stop burning!"

BOOM BOOM !