Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Little ears!

(9 Posts)
BeeWitch Mon 23-Jun-14 19:29:03

How lovely. Reminds me of the time we were in the Clinic waiting for baby to be weighed, and my son had been chatting with a lady - then out of the blue he told her 'Mummy calls my new baby Wriggle-arse'. It got a huge laugh luckily, but it made me stop saying it. blush

felice Mon 23-Jun-14 09:11:51

DS2's first really clear word was in a crowded cafe when something was dropped and he said very clearly Oh Sh*t. A friend owned up to saying it a lot in front of him. he was quite tiny at the time and I didn't know where to look.

annodomini Wed 18-Jun-14 22:11:57

6-year-old GS, while not exactly foul-mouthed, uses some vocabulary that would have made my granny's hair curl. I blame the Harry Potter films for the 'bloody' which Ron Weasly says a lot.

Deedaa Wed 18-Jun-14 21:39:30

Luckily GS2 isn't talking yet so his comment when I'm changing dirty nappies is limited to "Bleaaahhh" which seems to sum it up pretty well grin

vegasmags Wed 18-Jun-14 12:21:52

Oh love it! Life would be much more boring if we were all perfect grin

merlotgran Wed 18-Jun-14 12:20:51

grin

Mishap Wed 18-Jun-14 12:18:01

Love it!!

jinglbellsfrocks Wed 18-Jun-14 12:16:23

grin They pick it up so easily - as I've found to my cost!

You can bet yer life she'll repeat it at nursery.

whenim64 Wed 18-Jun-14 12:09:59

Hahaha! My daughter just phoned. MiL childminds my 2 year old twin grandaughters today. She went to change a nappy which apparently looked like an explosion in a paint factory when she undid it, and was muttering to herself (she thought). Twin sister wandered over, took one look and announced 'Jesus Christ!' MiL took the blame grin