Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Any God will do.....my precious grandson

(328 Posts)
crazyH Tue 02-Jun-20 18:48:31

Please, please, please pray for my precious 4 year old grandson, who has a lump on his neck and will soon be going for an operation/ biopsy on the lump. Whichever God you pray to, please remember to mention my little boy. I am in total anguish, not just for my grandson but for his parents, my son and daughterinlaw. It must be so hard for them. He is an active little boy and we are hoping there's nothing nasty going on. But even the thought of him having an operation scares me. When he went to see the Consultant, he was so scared, crying and didn't want to go. I know he is in good hands, and the Nurses will be specially trained to deal with their little patients. But I can't get him out of my head ...I am beside myself with worry. Thanks for listening xx

kittylester Tue 02-Jun-20 20:16:26

Sending all best wishes. Please keep us posted.

NfkDumpling Tue 02-Jun-20 20:17:15

With you CrazyH.

My DGD had a hard lump on her neck when she was about the same age. It grew from nothing over a few months. It turned out to be an infection way up under her eye which was draining downwards to her neck. Who would have thought it?

It is a hell of a worry because we all think the worst, but there are many things it could be. Do not despair. Although traumatic at the time while it was being dealt with, all is well and she’s a blossoming, beautiful, clever ten year old now.

Nannytrace Tue 02-Jun-20 20:18:27

Wishing you all well. The doctors and nurses will treat him as their own and do everything they can to make the experience as manageable as they can for all of you. I’ll say a little prayer for you all. ?

Grannyben Tue 02-Jun-20 20:21:54

May God keep you all in his care ?

annep1 Tue 02-Jun-20 20:21:57

Praying that everything will be ok for your little grandson CrazyH and that God will surround you all with his love.

Squiffy Tue 02-Jun-20 20:40:33

? for all your family

Grannmarie Tue 02-Jun-20 20:44:43

Dear CrazyH, I am praying for your precious grandson, for the doctors and nurses looking after him, and for you and his parents and all who love him and are worrying about him.

He is in expert hands, I hope he makes a speedy and complete recovery.

Sending love and prayers.?❤?

brook2704 Tue 02-Jun-20 20:49:17

Hoping everything goes well with your little grandson ❤️

Katyj Tue 02-Jun-20 20:52:06

Bless you all. Praying and sending hugs xxx

TwiceAsNice Tue 02-Jun-20 20:52:14

I will pray for you and your family tonight. Hope you have good news soon

Doodle Tue 02-Jun-20 20:52:14

Your little grandson and family are in my prayers. Hope it is nothing to worry about.

Sussexborn Tue 02-Jun-20 20:59:51

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

anna7 Tue 02-Jun-20 21:01:02

Sending best wishes and prayers.

janeainsworth Tue 02-Jun-20 21:02:42

Thinking of you CrazyH. I know how worried you must be, but I’m sure your little grandson will be well cared for and I do hope the lump turns out to be something very minor.

Ngaio1 Tue 02-Jun-20 21:06:17

My thoughts and prayers are with you and the little man at this heartrending time. God Bless. xx

Grandmafrench Tue 02-Jun-20 21:17:57

Be strong for him. With all that love and positive thinking, hopes and prayers, you mustn't be scared. Praying for the best outcome for him and please don't forget to tell us.

Jangran99 Tue 02-Jun-20 21:34:53

You and yours will be in my prayers. I will light a Lourdes candle for all of you.
PS keep posting on games to help give you some respite from worrying.

crazyH Tue 02-Jun-20 21:36:34

Thankyou all very much for your kind thoughts and prayers......Ofcourse, I will keep in touch .... he hasn't had a date for the op but I hope it will be soon. Thanks again xx

Curlywhirly Tue 02-Jun-20 21:41:58

Thinking of you all. Hope everything turns out well. thanks

Kandinsky Tue 02-Jun-20 21:46:59

? xx

Bathsheba Tue 02-Jun-20 22:02:16

crazyH I will keep you and your grandson in my thoughts and prayers. God bless you all and keep you safe and strong in this worrying time ???

Oopsadaisy3 Tue 02-Jun-20 22:05:53

I’m sure that they will act quickly and care for him, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Calendargirl Tue 02-Jun-20 22:08:10

Thinking of you.

x

BlueBelle Tue 02-Jun-20 22:18:24

Thinking of you and hoping it will be nothing serious

gillybob Tue 02-Jun-20 22:29:41

Dear CrazyH I don’t pray to any “god” but I do pray . If that makes sense . I hope it does . I pray to my lovely mum, my dearest grandma and my late husband . If their spirits can have any influence at all........

I promise you I will think of your gorgeous boy in my prayers tonight . Little lamb xx