Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Any God will do.....my precious grandson

(328 Posts)
crazyH Tue 02-Jun-20 18:48:31

Please, please, please pray for my precious 4 year old grandson, who has a lump on his neck and will soon be going for an operation/ biopsy on the lump. Whichever God you pray to, please remember to mention my little boy. I am in total anguish, not just for my grandson but for his parents, my son and daughterinlaw. It must be so hard for them. He is an active little boy and we are hoping there's nothing nasty going on. But even the thought of him having an operation scares me. When he went to see the Consultant, he was so scared, crying and didn't want to go. I know he is in good hands, and the Nurses will be specially trained to deal with their little patients. But I can't get him out of my head ...I am beside myself with worry. Thanks for listening xx

rafichagran Thu 25-Jun-20 19:14:29

Good thoughts from me for your Grandson.

Cherrytree59 Thu 25-Jun-20 19:19:29

Still praying for wee grandson.
Hoping he will soon be on the mend ?

rafichagran Thu 25-Jun-20 19:24:21

Just had a thought, My daughter had glandular fever when she was at school. Her neck had a lump as well.

Jangran99 Thu 25-Jun-20 23:24:51

My church opens from Saturday for private prayer. I know we don't need a building to pray in but it helps and I will be praying for your lovely boy and all your family. God bless.

gillybob Thu 25-Jun-20 23:30:57

I continue to keep your best boy in my thoughts every night CrazyH . Hoping and praying for some good news xx

crazyH Fri 26-Jun-20 13:03:45

Thankyou all.... my precious boy had his scan today....still no nearer to finding out what that lump is. The paediatrician who saw him today suspects lymphoma.....but he is writing to his colleagues in CRI, to have a joint meeting and then they will decide further options. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. I can't take this waiting much longer. I can't eat, I can't sleep .....I am crying as I write this. I can't do it in front of him or his parents. I can only pray that if it's lymphoma, it can be removed and treated. It's small comfort that they are not sure what it is. Please forgive me, for turning to you all. You may be my virtual friends but friends you certainly are. Keep praying.

grandtanteJE65 Fri 26-Jun-20 13:06:50

crazyH, no apoloogies needed. I shall go on praying and I am sure all the others will too.

How brave you are, managing not to cry in front of the child and his parents. I don't think I could manage that in your place. I'm nearly crying now.

Jane10 Fri 26-Jun-20 14:06:05

Oh CrazyH- we're all with you in spirit. 'Courage ma brave'!

SueDonim Fri 26-Jun-20 14:10:15

Oh CrazyH that’s very hard news to deal with. sad You’ll remain in my thoughts and I hope upon hope that the doctor is wrong. flowers

Callistemon Fri 26-Jun-20 14:11:19

Don't apologise, crazyH
Still thinking of you all and hoping for the best for your little DGS .

kittylester Fri 26-Jun-20 14:18:53

Sending positive thoughts to you, crazyH. Your grandson is having the best care.

We are here whenever you need us!

Doodle Fri 26-Jun-20 14:25:29

Oh crazy H I do so hope and pray that your grandson is alright. It is such a worrying time for you all. I pray for him every day. Take care.

spottybook Fri 26-Jun-20 15:13:41

My thoughts are with you.

NfkDumpling Fri 26-Jun-20 15:40:33

flowers

Anannymous Fri 26-Jun-20 16:12:40

Praying for your little grandson and for you and your family. What a horrible time for you all.

Ellianne Fri 26-Jun-20 16:17:03

Poor little boy. His world and yours turned upside down. I will keep thinking about him.

dragonfly46 Fri 26-Jun-20 17:49:52

Don’t apologise for letting off steam here. We are right there with you and hoping for a good outcome. Sending you hugs.

Luckygirl Fri 26-Jun-20 18:17:48

Oh good heavens - still waiting - this must be so hard for all of you. You just need to know what it is so you can face whatever might be to come in a focused way, as I am sure you will do once you know what you are dealing with. The waiting must be driving you nuts; I am not surprised you are felling edgy and weepy.

And all of this during this coronavirus madness.

I am so sorry that you and your family are having to cope with all this and send flowers

Calendargirl Fri 26-Jun-20 18:20:31

Still thinking of you.

Grannmarie Fri 26-Jun-20 18:31:08

Thoughts and prayers are with you, CrazyH, no need to apologise, you are being so brave, keeping your emotions to yourself.

This waiting must be torture for you and the wee boy's parents.

Stay positive, still praying daily for you and yours.??

Urmstongran Fri 26-Jun-20 18:44:05

I still have your precious boy in my thoughts too crazyH. This must be such a nerve wracking time for you and his parents. I hope you get some news early next week and that the prognosis is good. xx

FlyingHandbag Fri 26-Jun-20 18:49:25

crazyH

Thankyou all.... my precious boy had his scan today....still no nearer to finding out what that lump is. The paediatrician who saw him today suspects lymphoma.....but he is writing to his colleagues in CRI, to have a joint meeting and then they will decide further options. My heart is breaking into a million pieces. I can't take this waiting much longer. I can't eat, I can't sleep .....I am crying as I write this. I can't do it in front of him or his parents. I can only pray that if it's lymphoma, it can be removed and treated. It's small comfort that they are not sure what it is. Please forgive me, for turning to you all. You may be my virtual friends but friends you certainly are. Keep praying.

So so sad. Lots of love and prayers. Xflowers

lavenderzen Fri 26-Jun-20 20:43:11

Hold on crazy this is so hard for you. My prayers are with you and your lovely little grandson and family xx We are all here for you.

gillybob Sat 27-Jun-20 00:10:42

Dearest CrazyH I can only imagine (in my own worst nightmares) what you must be going through right now . I don’t know what else to say except I continue to hold your darling boy and his family in my prayers every night . I’m not religious but I do pray to my late mum and grandma (might sound mad .....I hope not) because they were good people .

Stay strong . Sending you all so much love xx

Txquiltz Sat 27-Jun-20 02:59:43

My prayers for your sweet grandchild, his parents and you. Also for his medical team.