Gransnet forums

Grandparenting

Any God will do.....my precious grandson

(328 Posts)
crazyH Tue 02-Jun-20 18:48:31

Please, please, please pray for my precious 4 year old grandson, who has a lump on his neck and will soon be going for an operation/ biopsy on the lump. Whichever God you pray to, please remember to mention my little boy. I am in total anguish, not just for my grandson but for his parents, my son and daughterinlaw. It must be so hard for them. He is an active little boy and we are hoping there's nothing nasty going on. But even the thought of him having an operation scares me. When he went to see the Consultant, he was so scared, crying and didn't want to go. I know he is in good hands, and the Nurses will be specially trained to deal with their little patients. But I can't get him out of my head ...I am beside myself with worry. Thanks for listening xx

BlueBelle Sat 27-Jun-20 07:27:43

Thinking of you, My heart is with you ? stay positive

MellowYellow Sat 27-Jun-20 08:06:33

My first post on Gransnet. A real privilege to be able to share your pain. Am praying... XXX

Susan56 Sat 27-Jun-20 09:00:58

Thinking of you,your grandson and his parents crazyH.Sending love,strength and prayers?

crazyH Sat 27-Jun-20 11:48:26

Thankyou all again. No date for op yet.xx

MelloYellow, Welcome to this great and wonderful site, where everyone is caring, loving and supportive. There are so many interesting topics ...you will also learn a lot from our very clever and worldly wise friends...yes, we are all friends here.

Bellanonna Sat 27-Jun-20 12:31:51

Dear Crazy, my games thread friend. This waiting must be terrible for you, as it must be for the little one’s parents too.
I hope they have their joint meeting very soon and decide on whatever action is appropriate. My thoughts are with you and please do keep coming back to us. ???

crazyH Sat 27-Jun-20 12:53:11

Thanks Bella. Actually, I wish there were more games threads....the games keep my mind from wandering to unpleasant things ...I like word games ...can you recommend any such websites ?xx

oodles Sat 27-Jun-20 12:55:01

prayers that all goes well and that he is soon better again x

MellowYellow Sat 27-Jun-20 17:11:00

Thanks crazyH for your warm welcome. thanks

Grannmarie Sat 27-Jun-20 17:35:45

Crazy H, you might like Wordscapes, it is a good app that you can download free to your phone or tablet.
It gives you seven letters and you have to fill a crossword like grid with as many words as possible.
It's easy on the eye, just has annoying music but you can turn that down.
It'll certainly help to occupy your mind.

crazyH Sat 27-Jun-20 17:39:13

Thanks Granmarie - I'll do that ?

Millie22 Sun 28-Jun-20 10:55:51

CrazyH
I've only just read on the GM thread about your little grandson but want to say I'm thinking of you and hope he'll be well soon x

Suzan05 Sun 28-Jun-20 13:56:16

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your grandson and his parents. ?

Grannmarie Mon 29-Jun-20 17:08:10

Still praying, CrazyH, hoping your grandson is treated successfully soon.
Thinking of you and all who love him, how worried you must be.
??

crazyH Wed 01-Jul-20 21:57:54

No news yet ?keep praying xx

Doodle Wed 01-Jul-20 22:04:33

We will crazyh. Your little grandson is in my prayers every day. Thinking of you all.

lavenderzen Wed 01-Jul-20 22:41:26

Still with you crazyh, your little one is in my prayers.

gillybob Wed 01-Jul-20 22:43:30

I think about your grandson every night along with my own family CrazyH I can’t pretend to believe in “god” the man in the sky, but I do believe that the spirits of my mum and grandparents look out for me and those I care about .

I do hope you hear some good news soon . I can imagine how you are all feeling right now. Xx

Bellanonna Wed 01-Jul-20 22:47:07

Hi Crazy. Maybe there are some other games threads on here that you could try. Have a look at some of the others.
Thinking of you and hope you have some news from the medical team soon x

SueDonim Wed 01-Jul-20 23:41:14

This is agonising for you. sad Still thinking of you all. X

Txquiltz Wed 01-Jul-20 23:50:10

Just to let you know, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Grannmarie Thu 02-Jul-20 16:38:59

Still praying daily for your wee grandson, and for all who love him and are worrying about him, CrazyH.

I was up at Church this morning for the Private Prayer time,
bemasked and sanitised!

Hoping for a positive outcome very soon.???

Puzzler61 Thu 02-Jul-20 16:42:07

Really hoping for good news crazyH , and soon ?

dragonfly46 Thu 02-Jul-20 16:44:26

Thinking of you and the little man CrazyH

Whitewavemark2 Thu 02-Jul-20 18:21:02

What a long time for the parents to wait. I can only think that if it was the worse thing suspected, he would be in hospital by now with all the necessary tests.

Corryanna Thu 02-Jul-20 18:35:40

Hi CrazyH,
for your darling wee man, his parents
and his Granny ??? praying for you all x