soop! Mega apologies! I forgot to relay your message about the internet buggerations. It's because it arrived while I was at someone else's house. So sorry!
I'm glad it was only your stick that fell noisily. I carry a wee torch when I go for a wee at night because otherwise, however careful I am, I always seem to bash my shins on the corner of the bed. Last night, I dropped the torch on the wooden floor. It made a loud racket, I thought, but neither MrBags nor Minibags stirred!
Burnham - rejoin Europe in one shape or form?
Another reason to not have a death penalty
Hoping for reviews on the lightweight ‘click on’ mops I’ve seen online.





When I needed to go for a wee during the night, I had support. Trouble was, it slipped off the side of the bath and clattered noisily on the floor. Dear MacS investigated the source of the noise, kissed me on the top of my head and returned to his reclining chair (in which he sleeps due to night cramps.)
.
one treat for you!!

You've been through a difficult few hours. Dear Grace, like so many other precious pets of a certain age, will have "off days" and we all fear the worst when they do so. I'm really pleased that the vet was positive and, apart from the distress caused by having her nails clipped, our Grace seems to be in fine fettle.
