Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Sunday

(13 Posts)
whitewave Sun 26-Feb-17 10:39:14

Good morning

Have a pleasant stay in Suffolk kitty

Misty and wet on South Downs. Nothing planned for today.

Have a good day everyone

Pittcity Sun 26-Feb-17 08:44:53

Good morning from a cloudy Colchester.
I'd reckon that the Suffolk weather will be similar to where you are kitty, it's like that in North Essex!
Restful Sunday here with a roast, just got to pop to Aldi and buy it.

NfkDumpling Sun 26-Feb-17 08:42:41

Morning All

Sorry Bags it's a beautiful morning here in the top bit of Norfolk. The sun is shining, the blackbirds are getting territorial and singing their little hearts out. A westerly breeze too so not too chilly.

Enjoy Suffolk, Kitty. I think it's supposed to be sunshine and showers for the next few days.

Greyduster Sun 26-Feb-17 08:42:13

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A dull grey start but dry in South Yorkshire. We have to move some stuff around the garden today as Crocodile Dundee the tree surgeon is coming to do the big hedge cut tommorrow, or so he says. Tommorrow is scheduled to be very wet. He may change his mind. DD and her crew are coming over for lunch later, so roast lamb. Enjoy your break, kitty. Have a good day everyone.

thatbags Sun 26-Feb-17 08:23:20

Morning, folks! We have rain, rain and more rain in store for us in Argyll. It's supposed to ease off in the early hours of tomorrow. Pondering whether to do some outside work and just get wet or make croissants...

Maybe both.

Nelliemoser Sun 26-Feb-17 08:21:26

Good morning all Its "mostly cloudy with a little rain" ! Yet again.and most of the week it seems.

ffinnochio Sun 26-Feb-17 08:09:15

Good morning to all, from France. Walking with friends this morning + big dog. All back for a late breakfast of croissants & coffee. The sky is a uniform grey and it's damp and nippy.

Rinouchka Sun 26-Feb-17 07:52:40

A good, sunny morning from Cambridge everyone! Sunday work meetings here all day but a great chance to see colleagues again and restimulate the thought processes.

Have a good break, kitty.
Enjoy your Sunday one and all.

Nana3 Sun 26-Feb-17 07:36:55

Good morning. There's a grey sky here in Lancashire. It's interesting that you can see the town hall Mick. I wish I had a better view especially sky, I only have houses at the front and school buildings at the back.
No plans for today, hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

MawBroon Sun 26-Feb-17 07:19:48

Good morning early risers! Blue skies and puffy white clouds here in N Bucks. Quite like Spring sunshine
Wishing all a pleasant day, and kittylester a restorative break in Suffolk.

kittylester Sun 26-Feb-17 07:16:02

Good morning!

It's mild in North Leicestershire too, Nina and quite bright.

Off to Suffolk for a few days today - what's the weather like, anyone?

ninathenana Sun 26-Feb-17 06:42:46

Morning Mick and everyone.

It's the opposite here Mick, not a leaf moving, quiet mild too.
Have a peaceful Sunday everyone.

12Michael Sun 26-Feb-17 06:36:03

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a little bit windy but its daylight and mild this morning, weathervane on the Town Hall wind direction west here in Brackley.
Mick