Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(23 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

petra Thu 01-Oct-26 08:45:27

Thinking of you xx

Retread Thu 01-Oct-26 08:45:36

Sincere condolences Monica.

Aveline Thu 01-Oct-26 08:46:40

Sincere condolences*M0nica*. Will be thinking of you over the next wee while. thanks

Grandmadinosaur Thu 01-Oct-26 08:47:16

Sending deepest condolences to you and your family. ๐Ÿ’

J52 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:47:22

So sorry to hear your sad news. Sincere condolences, my thoughts are with you.๐Ÿ’œ

NotSpaghetti Thu 01-Oct-26 08:47:24

Oh M0nica so sorry to hear this.
I feel you were quite a team.
Thinking of you and your family.
๐ŸŒน

Scribbles Thu 01-Oct-26 08:48:27

So sorry to read this, Monica. Thinking of you,

Spinnaker Thu 01-Oct-26 08:49:12

Sincere condolences MOnica flowers

Charleygirl5 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:54:56

Thinking of you, devastating for you.

rosie1959 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:58:12

Sincere condolences Monica

foxie48 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:59:08

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending a hug.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:59:59

My sincere condolences

sweetpea Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:06

Thinking of you. Stay strong.

rafichagran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:35

Condolences to you and your family. flowers

Georgesgran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:38

Please accept my sincere condolences M0nica. ๐Ÿ’

wendyann23 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:51

So sorry to hear your sad news. My condolences to you and all your family at this difficult time.

TerriBull Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:12

I'm so, so sorry Monica, another marriage that sounded, like others described on GN who have lost their much loved partner, a good long lasting and successful relationship. Sending condolences to you and your familyflowers

grumppa Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:35

So sorry, MOnica. Please accept my condolences.

Greyduster Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:35

Oh, Monica - I am so sorry. Iโ€™ll be thinking of you.

Grandmabatty Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:15

So sorry to hear this Monica. My condolences to you and your family

granny'sbuttons Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:24

Sincere condolences Monica.

Basgetti Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:36

Oh Monica, thinking of you X