Dear wot Mixed feelings on your behalf. May I add that you have a life to live. Let go of whatever gives you pain. You will survive and You will succeed...please stay with us. You matter. 
kitty buggerations a plenty for your daughter. She needs lots of TLC.
Greyduster It's the thought that counts. Carrots are a very healthy option.
I've had a sore throat for about two weeks. Awoke this morning with a very inflamed roof of mouth and blotches where the tonsils used to be. Do you think it could be thrush?
Charleyg And there was I thinking that you were lolling around and supping Champagne. Dead right...we care. 
Bravery of Israeli passengers on plane
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)



oh , on second thoughts, maybe not 
I'm rather better at eating them though. I have masses of photos of lovely children. I promise I won't post them all. I'm not a cat lover really. I do like a chat about simple everyday stuff. Can I stay