I bought Tesco F & F black leggings on a recommendation and I'll second it
. They're nice and thick, a really good fit, don't bag and wash/last well. Oh, and they're cheap as chips!
I'll try Sainsbury's next just to compare them.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

) calls a "silly hat" as well.
