Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Mrs Jo Cox

(7 Posts)
whitewave Fri 16-Jun-17 07:54:03

RIP

Remember we all come into this world and go out as human.

Care for all of us

radicalnan Fri 16-Jun-17 11:01:45

So sad.

hulahoop Fri 16-Jun-17 11:04:47

You were a lovely lady and to me had a brilliant career in front of you RIP

Jalima1108 Fri 16-Jun-17 11:28:34

We must never forget that, as well as her career and care for all, she was a wonderful mother too; her children will learn all about her, her compassion and drive to make things better, but never feel her hugs again and enjoy the fun and joy she brought to their lives.

sad

mernice Fri 16-Jun-17 13:33:31

I'm reading Jo Cox More In Common. I can't put it down. It's a wonderful account of Jo, her life, her family but more than all that it is a wonderful model of how to deal with tragedy, how to bring up children, just how to LIVE rather than just inhabit the earth as many of us do.

VIOLETTE Fri 16-Jun-17 13:56:50

So tragic and unnecessary ...loss of a lovely caring woman. Very sad. RIP Jo and bon courage remain with her family x

W11girl Sat 17-Jun-17 08:29:59

We need to bring back our strong values in this country so that these tragic things do not occur to people in public life. I have full respect for Jo Cox and other politicians who put themselves out there to try and make things better for us all, even if we don't agree with them.