He does not look his age- relaxation in your house is certainly working wonders.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion
Yes Charlie is a complete pain to groom. He will tolerate it for a few minutes then looks me in the eyes and attacks. He usually bites my arms even if I fend him off with a cushion!
I intend to live a long time yet, in perfect physical, mental, and financial health. Well I can dream can't I?

