Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Easter Monday

(29 Posts)
Gagagran Mon 02-Apr-18 07:21:33

Good Morning MIck, Nina, Kitty and all who follow.
Sounds an enjoyable trip Mick even though the weather has not been kind.

It is wet again here on the south coast but not quite as cold.

DD and family are due for lunch today so up early to make preparations. I like to give them a special meal when they come on high days and holidays. It's roast lamb today with a starter and and a pud.

Hope the day is a happy one for all GNs. sunshine

kittylester Mon 02-Apr-18 07:05:14

Morning Mick, morning nina, morning all.

It's wet and cold in North Leicestershire. DH and DS1 are here for brunch before the football and, apart from making dinner, that is all I'm doing.

Your trip sounds really good Mick - glad you enjoyed it. It's good to have you back.

ninathenana Mon 02-Apr-18 06:57:19

Good morning Mick and everyone.

Raining and windy in Kent. You weekend sounds great Mick just what H and I would enjoy.
Due to the dour weather, we will be goung no where today.

12Michael Mon 02-Apr-18 06:44:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its light but is raining here in brackley.
My mystery weekend ended up in Newquay, but on Saturday we had a trip out to Cornish Gold, St Ives , and Lands End .
And coming back yesterday we stopped at Padstow, had some of Rick Steins Fish & Chips on the Harbour , expensive but melt in mouth batter which wa s crisp and crunch , haddock was just right.
Mick