Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good Morning Monday

(30 Posts)
12Michael Mon 18-Jun-18 06:20:40

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry but grey start here in Brackley , yesterdays trip to the NEC at Brum was busy , did both exhibition's on what was a warm day.
Mick

MawBroon Mon 18-Jun-18 09:17:24

Ooh reflexology - heaven! ??

Gagagran Mon 18-Jun-18 09:32:34

A vertical mouse (for operating a computer) is like a traditonal flat one, but on its side. It is supposed to be easier on the wrists once you have got used to it. You can see pictures if you google them! Not sure if I will prefer it but DH thinks I might find it better for my achey wrist/thumb.

hildajenniJ Mon 18-Jun-18 09:46:04

Morning all.
Alexa told me it was 11° with mostly cloudy skies before I got up. I rose, opened the blinds, and the sun nearly dazzled me! It's fairly breezy, but otherwise a lovely morning. Washing to do today, then relaxing, maybe watch some football.
Have a good day everyone.

Mapleleaf Mon 18-Jun-18 11:54:35

A late good morning to you all.
A bright breezy day, going to peg out some washing in a minute.
Just got back from coffee morning, very enjoyable.
Glad you enjoyed your day out yesterday, mick.
Enjoy the rest of the day. ?