Hi, I`ve been reading lots of stuff here and have decided to join in! Not sure if I`m doing this right! I`m not very techy minded, so be gentle with me please!
I`m a gran to 4 smashing kids...not so kiddy now though, eldest will be 21 soon! Youngest is 10, but she`s going on 20 in her own way!
Hello to all. xxx
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

If you've recently signed up to Gransnet or have been around a while but haven't got round to posting anything yet, please pop over to
or
.
We need you! I see that you must be a night owl or living in a different time zone, (posting at 00.01.05), like me, but sleep on it. I used to share your feelings at times, (a few misandrists were always waiting to "get me"!, but they seem to have mellowed or moved on or succumbed to my weird Aussie- Anglo humour. 