poppy so sorry your daughters are struggling. I have an autistic grandchild as it turns out so do many many GNetters. It is stressful but your daughters are lucky to have you to care about them. I hope your DGS gets some help. If it is any consolation my DGS has changed a lot over the years. He still has problems but has learnt new ways of coping and every year sees him maturing in understanding. Being there for them is all you can do but rest assured you are not alone in your worrying about your children. There are many of us who have struggles. I wish your family well. Go to the Black dog gang if you feel like it and I will see you there.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

