Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good morning Tuesday

(34 Posts)
kittylester Tue 15-Jan-19 07:06:24

Good morning. I hope Mick is having Windows problems and nothing more serious is going on.

It is not too cold in North Leicestershire. Buying a new freezer this morning and throwing away all the meals I have pre-prepared.Also chasing Dh's 'urgent appointment and then my first Alzheimer's Society course of the year.

Thinking of dragonfly.

Rufus2 Tue 15-Jan-19 09:54:03

Good Evening Everyone! They say the sun always shines on the righteous and it certainly did again today! 40C just after lunch, but its now cooled off to about 30C at 9.00pm. More of the same tomorrow they say! grin

Feelingmyage55 Tue 15-Jan-19 10:13:08

Good morning. Damp and overcast. Was woken before dawn by workmen, drills and cement mixer. Must be so difficult at this time of year working outside, starting and finishing in the dark. Done some basics. Coffee time. Welcome and commiserations 1inamillion.
Thinking of you dragonfly. Hope we hear from Mick.

David1968 Tue 15-Jan-19 10:53:44

Good morning GNs, from a dull, grey day in the Morecambe Bay area. Temperatures here have been mild lately but like everywhere else, it's due to turn colder later this week. We managed some gardening yesterday: it was great to be outside for a while, just pottering about. Wishing you all a happy Tuesday.

Conni7 Tue 15-Jan-19 10:57:04

Rufus2 you make us envious every day. Cold but sunny here in Cheshire. Woke to a leaking radiator so waiting in for the plumber. Was getting quite fond of Mick, so where is he?

Urmstongran Tue 15-Jan-19 11:12:52

A belated good morning everyone from Malaga. No sunshine today but it’s mild out. I’ve been watching the news - it’s all about the meaningful vote taking place tonight... ?

Rufus2 Tue 15-Jan-19 12:53:19

hope it's just windows 10 and nothing serious
Grammaretto; A broken Windows 10 is very serious and we warned Mick it would be paneful. I think he's eloped with a lady IT whizz! grin

Tillybelle Tue 15-Jan-19 12:58:13

Hello everyone. Has anyone seen my mobile? It's switched itself off so can't be traced. Must go to the tip recycling centre. Should have gone yesterday but was ill.
Weather reasonable here in Notts, sunny!

Mapleleaf Tue 15-Jan-19 16:46:12

Well, I posted earlier today on the chat forum, and couldn’t find my post, only to discover just now that the thread has been deleted because the good morning thread is back on gransnet cafe! All a bit confusing. Anyway, a very belated good morning and I hope you have had a good day.
I hope that mick is ok, and, as others suggest, it’s his windows 10 that’s causing his absence and nothing untoward.
Tomorrow I will check before I post to see where we are, chat or gransnet cafe. ?