Gransnet forums

Gransnet cafe

Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.

Good morning Tuesday

(33 Posts)
Gagagran Tue 15-Jan-19 07:40:43

Good Morning all! Hurry back Mick - we miss and need you!

It's another mild start to the day here on the south coast and I think it will be like this until the cold front reaches us on Friday. We took advantage and got out in the garden yesterday afternoon and had a good clearing up session. Looks much better and has given the emerging spring bulbs have a bit more room.

Ironing and mending (well sewing shirt buttons on!) for me this morning. Not much else planned. Might I suggest that you get a self-defrosting freezer kitty - saves so much hassle!

Hope there is a good day in store for us all and that Mick is back on duty tomorrow. sunshine

NanKate Tue 15-Jan-19 07:30:44

Just sent Mick a PM. Will let you all know if I get a reply.

cornergran Tue 15-Jan-19 07:21:10

Morning Kitty, morning All. Hope you’re ok mick and Windows 10 is poorly rather than you. Coffee and lunch with a GN friend for me today, will be good to relax after an upsetting day yesterday. Mr C will try to fix an un cooperative blind. Suspect we’ll be shopping when I get back. Sorry about your feeezer kitty, not something you need just now. Will be thinking about you dragonfly, wishing you the best possible outcome. Is your husband able to go with you? Hope Tuesday is kind to everyone.

NanKate Tue 15-Jan-19 07:16:41

Morning Kitty Nina and Dragonfly.

Will PM Mick I think we are all worried about the Captain of our friendly ship.

Best of luck Dragonfly.

kittylester Tue 15-Jan-19 07:15:49

I just knew that would happen nina - sorry. Shall I report this one?

It all goes to pieces when mick is not here!!

dragonfly46 Tue 15-Jan-19 07:12:17

Good morning Kitty and Nina, I also hope it is down to PC problems that Mick is not here.

Hospital check up today - very nervous as I have absolutely no idea what is going to happen.

Hope all those that follow have a good day.

ninathenana Tue 15-Jan-19 07:09:00

Sorry kitty will request mine be deleted.

Good morning all.

kittylester Tue 15-Jan-19 07:06:24

Good morning. I hope Mick is having Windows problems and nothing more serious is going on.

It is not too cold in North Leicestershire. Buying a new freezer this morning and throwing away all the meals I have pre-prepared.Also chasing Dh's 'urgent appointment and then my first Alzheimer's Society course of the year.

Thinking of dragonfly.