Hi. You have my sympathy and I really hope that one day your daughter will reach that point when she knows she has to get help. Addiction is so cruel. I hope very much that one day you will get that beautiful little girl back. I was in that boat only a few weeks ago with my daughter. She has 2 beautiful little girls and a successful business and I fear that she could lose everything. She's been sober for nearly 4 weeks so I'm praying this will be it now. Good luck to you and your family.
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »
for you.