Just a little update.
For some daft reason I was feeling really anxious about the complaint business, so I rang the Hospital Director’s PA.
She was absolutely lovely and really put my mind at rest.
She asked if I wanted to tell her what had happened; I did, and she was absolutely horrified.
This in itself made me feel better.
She said that a senior nurse (I can’t remember the exact title) will be calling me next week to go through all of the details
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



well done for complaining. I feel quite upset they were so unprofessional when you were vulnerable 