This evening without anticipating I would have to, I found myself transferred to customer support. It wasn't any easy conversation because the advisor was so unwell she could hardly speak. She had a terrible streaming cold and after a while I felt compelled to ask if she was ok, to which she replied she had the 'flu because it was winter there and no, she wasn't well. I thought she might actually die during the conversation!
In the end my son took over the call and managed to conclude the issue.
I have more calls to make tomorrow- wish me luck!
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »
😂