When you want to send the dress back you ask for the UK supplier address..I got caught like this for wanting to send faulty mobile back .they gave me a Chinese address.i said I bought this in the UK now you send me the UK address to return it this (was on eBay )...so they did and I got a full refund don't let them fob you off.ask for the UK return addresss
Gransnet forums
Gransnet cafe
Welcome to the *Gransnet Café. This is a non-judgemental space for you to pop in for a cuppa with some virtual friends, seek out advice for a particular problem, or share an update on your life - important or trivial. Feel free to have your say and chat about your day, but please leave any arguments at the door. If you're struggling to find someone to talk to in real life, or are simply looking for a bit of a chat, this is the place for you.
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

