You can put nuts and seeds into it and it breaks it down completely. Unlike a juicer it leaves no pulp so nothing is wasted.This morning I put far too much into it and used apple, beetroot,celery,banana,carrot, walnuts,bio yoghurt, honey and a couple of dates. I'm always buying green tea and not drinking it so I now make it with green tea instead of water. I usually put spinach in but didn't have any. Because there is a mixture of vegetable and fruit it doesn't raise you blood sugar levels quickly [or so they say]. I'm sure that with IBS your body doesn't absorb vital nutriments sometimes but this is so easy to digest you get all of the goodness in an easy to digest way. I saw it advertised on a shopping channel and waited ages before I bought one. The trouble with full on IBS you never know what will make it worse do you?
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)
WORD ASSOCIATION -27 (June 26)

. It says on the box that it increases energy, improves sleep, improves digestion, improves fitness recovery,improves hair, skin and nail health [my nails are a lot better but, alas my hair is beyond help] and reduces stress. May be a placebo effect but, at least it isn't something that can do any harm. Perhaps it's the hemp seed that I add sometimes that is making me feel so good, though
.
.
mishap I too have had a very dodgy tummy for most of my life. It's got worse as i'v got older. If I eat a healthy diet lots of fruit and veg, nuts seeds it makes me much worse. Bread often makes it worse. When one of my children was getting married I went on the L.A diet and the whole thing cleared up in two days. No 