Very unfair of you, bags.
I was taken to A&E when I had an aortic dissection the Thursday before Easter 2013. I spent hours in A&E and eventually was found a bed on a ward at 9 p.m.
It wasn't until the following Tuesday that they discovered I had an aortic dissection. Until then I had doctors saying, "Oh, you're the one with back pain, aren't you?" in a very dismissive way.
If they'd sent me home, like one of them wanted to, I might have been dead the next day.
I spent the next week on a HDU in a different hospital. According to your reasoning, I would not have been an emergency, as I managed to last for over four days without a diagnosis. Were you so dismissive of vampire's friend who was told she had an aortic dissection, then sent home with Paracetamol?
Find the cheapest petrol in your area
What's next for Meghan and Harry?


