I'd very much I hope I would wear my hair loss with fighting pride, with a bright coloured scarf or something. And I would much prefer to have full mastectomies and make sure they take it all out, than a lumpectomy, if there was any doubt. I love life just too much and I would, hopefully, find the strength to fight the bug**r like hell, and hopefully win.
But then if it did recur when much older, and an honest direct frank discussion with the surgeon/oncologist told me my chances of a second recovery were slim- I do think I would then refuse all treatment, make the very best of the time left and then make my exit gracefully. I hope- but one can never ever know how we would feel if it did come to be.
Good Morning Saturday 10th October 2026
Alphabetical Flora (trees, flowers etc)
Alphabetical Fauna (mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects etc.)

for your friend.